Chapter 6

Hope everyone has a great day/night.

Enjoy. :)

________________________________

Dick's POV:

After dinner I went to Danny's room, when I knocked and got no answer I instantly became more worried. "Danny?" I asked opening the door. "Danny! Are you alright?" I asked running over to where he was sitting on the floor crying. I noticed he was holding something in his hands. All of a sudden he shot up and ran towards the balcony, I barely had enough time to react as I turned to see him throwing something and then heard glass shattering. He stood on the edge of the balcony, before I knew what was happening he jumped. "Danny!" I yelled, running as fast as I could to the balcony, but when I looked down I didn't see him anywhere.

Worriedly I ran out of his room yelling for Bruce, in a second he was next to me. "Dick what happened?" Bruce asked. "Danny jumped of the balcony!" I yelled and Bruce instantly became more worried too. "What!?" He yelled as we both ran outside. Going to the side his balcony was on. We searched everywhere possible he could have landed, but there was no sign of him anywhere. "He couldn't have just vanished!?" Dick yelled frantically pushing leaves out of his face. "What happened exactly when you went to talk to him?" Bruce asked me in his Batman way. "He didn't answer when I knocked on his door, so I entered seeing him sitting on the ground crying, he was holding something, when I asked him if he was alright, he shot up and ran to the balcony, throwing whatever he had onto the floor, I heard glass breaking, before I could react he jumped of the balcony, I ran to the edge but when I looked down I didn't see him, that's when I ran out of his room." Dick said, Bruce nodded and then walked back to the front of the manor. "Where are we going?" I asked. "We need to see what he was holding. I'm going to his room." Bruce said and I nodded. Once we entered his room we saw the glass on the floor. Bruce went to pick up a frame and turned it around, it was a picture of six people, Danny being one of them. "I wonder who these people are, maybe they are his real family?" I said but Bruce didn't say anything. "I'm going out as Batman, I have a feeling that Danny isn't telling us something, if I'm right then he may be a metahuman of some sorts. I took the time of searching anything I could find about Danny, but its like he doesn't exist. His heart rate is also unnaturally slow." Bruce said turning around to look at me. "If he is one than it could sort of explain how he's not down there, any normal human would have died from that fall." I said thinking about it. I'll stay here just in case he shows up, hopefully." I said and Bruce nodded, leaving the room and going to the Batcave.

Bruce's POV:

I arrived at the Batcave not too long after leaving Danny's room. I got into my Batman suit and then went outside into the City to search for Danny. He could be anywhere in Gotham for all I know, but I will find him, no matter what. Batman thought disappearing into the shadows.

Danny's POV:

I'm so stupid! Danny mentally yelled at himself. He was sitting on the roof of a building as Phantom far away from the manor. How could I just do that!? They must be so worried, or think that I'm dead. Danny thought and smirked at that last one. Well, I kinda am dead. He thought and stood up. "Why does this always happen to me!?" He yelled into the night. luckily nobody had heard him, or so he thought.

Batman's POV:

I was just about to head back to the batcave when I heard someone yell. I quickly searched for the source and found a boy on the roof of a nearby building. He had white hair, green glowing eyes and a HAZMAT suit with a DP on his chest. I have never seen him before, but clearly he was a metahuman because of the glowing eyes. As I got closer I noticed him tense up. Had he heard me? That's not possible. I was trained to not make a sound. He turned around and looked in the direction I was standing. He began to back away and almost fell of the roof.

Danny's POV:

I heard someone behind me with my inhanced hearing ability, when I turned around I noticed Batman standing in the shadows, I backed away almost falling of the roof doing so. He then walked out of the shadows and we both stared at each other for a moment, I had no idea what to do, I was terrified.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Batman asked me and I got back to reality. "Uhm...." I said not sure what to say. "Ph...Phantom." I slowly said unsure of what he was going to do. "Well Phantom, how did you know I was here?" He asked me and I stared at him. "I... I have inhanced hearing." I said. "So you are a metahuman?" He asked and I stared blankly at him. "What is a metahuman?" I asked confused. "People with powers, like the flash." Batman said and I was still confused. "Who is the flash?" I asked and Batman looked shocked, but only for a second. "You aren't from around here then?" He said and I looked scared, did he know? "Uhm... I have to go." I said and was just about to jump of the roof when I heard Batman yell. "Wait!" I stopped and turned to look at him. "I heard you yell about how things always happen to you, what was that about?" Batman said and Phantom palled, even more than he already was, he looked like a corpse. "That's none of your business, now I really need to go." I said and jumped of the building. Before Batman could do anything I  turned invisible and flew towards the manor. I saw Batman looking down the building and then walking away with a frown. He then disappeared into the night.

Batman's POV:

"This Phantom kid is really strange, he just disappeared after jumping of the roof, he might have some sort of invisibility, or flight. Also he said he had inhanced hearing, he was really pale and had glowing green eyes. Nothing like I've ever seen before." Batman said to himself as he walked into the batcave towards his computer. "Computer, search for anything about Phantom." He said and a female voice replied with. "Yes Batman." After about a minute results came in. "Nothing, not even a single thing about him." Batman said confused. Just then his communicator buzzed, he picked it up. "Dick?" He asked as he saw his son's face on the screen. "You'll never guess who just showed up." Dick said. "I'm on my way." He said hanging up and got out of his Batman suit on the way, he was already in the manor by that point running towards Danny's room.

Dick's POV:

"This is so boring! I wish I could go out and help Batman look for Danny, just sitting around hoping he would just appear isn't going to do anything!" Dick yelled as he sat on Danny's bed looking at the picture of the six people. "mmm... Who are these people? Where they close to Danny?" Dick was deep in thought that he didn't notice Danny appear in the room. When he looked up and saw Danny his jaw dropped and he couldn't believe his eyes. "Danny!?" He yelled and shot up running over to his brother. "Um..." Was all Danny said. "Don't you ever do that again! How did you survive!? What!?" Dick was just yelling at this point and Danny felt attacked, he began to back away. Dick called Bruce to tell him the good news and soon Bruce was in Danny's room. "Danny!" Bruce yelled and hugged his son. "You are going to tell us everything, I don't want what happened today to happen again, first of how did you survive the fall?" Bruce asked and saw that Danny was terrified.

________________________________

I don't know what to say here, so yeah. hope you enjoyed!

Date: 24/03/2019 + 25/03/2019
Words: 1427