Chapter 11

Hey, hope you enjoy reading this chapter. :)
______________________________

Danny's POV:

"This is going to be interesting."
I said and turned towards Batman and Robin. "So what is the plan?" Robin asked me. "I guess I would have to fly around Gotham City and see if there are any ghosts." I said. "We will accompany you and also try to fight some of the ghost." Batman said and I nodded, flying through the wall of the cave. Batman and Robin climbed into the Batmobile, closely following behind me, once we arrived at the centre of Gotham I couldn't believe my eyes, the town was overrun with ghosts, portals were opening all over the place. Ghost from all shapes and sizes were everywhere. People were screaming and running around in a panic. "Oh my Ghost! I didn't think that it would be that bad. Couldn't Clockwork at least have given me a little bit of a heads up?" I said watching the ghost chase people around and destroy stuff. "Well guess there's no going back now, guys do you have all the weapons ready?" I asked Batman and Robin who were watching the chaos unfold in front of them. "Yes." Both of them said at the same time. "All right then, let's go." I said and charged at the nearest ghost, sucking it into the Fenton Thermos. "One down and a whole lot more to go." I said staring at all the ghost. I jumped onto the nearest building and tried to capture more of the ghosts from up there. "Are you guys alright, do you need any help down there?" I asked Robin, who was just at the bottom of the building I was on, he looked up at me and said. "Everything is good here Phantom, don't worry about us, we have everything under control. Just continue sucking in all of the ghosts. I'm sure that in no time we will have caught all of them, not so sure about what we are going to do with all of them in the end." Robin said and he ran off. I stared blankly at him as I saw him running off, sucking in a lot more of the ghost into his own Thermos. I could see batman in a different Street a few blocks away from where I was. He was trying to avoid three ghosts trying to attack him, as I was looking at all the ghost I wasn't paying attention and felt something hit me in the back of my head, I stumbled forward  and tried to turn around, I saw a huge ghost behind me so I quickly sucked it into the Thermos. "I really need to pay more attention." I mumbled to myself as I jumped off the building and captured three more ghosts that were chasing two kids. "Thank you!" they yelled and ran inside one of the nearby buildings.

I suddenly felt that something was very wrong when I turned around. I couldn't see any ghosts anywhere it was too quiet for my taste, I didn't feel right so I flew around but didn't see anything, even Batman and Robin were missing! "Uhm, guys where are you?" I asked walking through the now empty Street.

"Missing someone?" I heard something in a loud voice say all around me then laughing. "Where are you!? What's happening!?" I yelled turning around looking around. Nothing. All of a sudden I felt something push me and I fell, I quickly turned around and saw a black shadow figure forming right in front of me, it was going to attack me again but I moved out of the way just before it did. I grabbed the Thermos but it was shot out of my hands. "Ah ah ah. I can't have you suck me in there." The shadow figure said, its hand glowing a dark purple, it was becoming more and more visible by the second, not too long after it took the form of a woman with long black hair. "Who are you?" I asked taking a battle stance. "Mmm... I'm Staletta the Ghost of illusion, and you are my target!" She yelled and ran towards me. I easily dogded her thanks to Batman's training. "Why are you all here?" I asked between dodging and punching her. "Our master sent us to this awful place to capture you." She said bored and almost punched me in the gut. "Who is your master?" I asked doing a backflip to avoid a few purple blast coming my way. "It does not matter who he is to you halfa." She said and Danny froze for a moment, she new that I was a halfa? "H..how do you know that?" I asked but I got shot and stumbled back, that gave her an opening to punch me and I began seeing spots. My vision blurred for a moment but I did see the kick that was coming my way, I dodged it but fell back, I saw the Thermos laying right next to me and grabbed it, opening it just as Staletta was about to jump on me, she got sucked in mid jump.

"Noooo!" She yelled and was gone. I was still laying on the ground. I took a few deep breaths, feeling really tired. The scene infront of me began to change back to how it was before, except there were less ghost now.

"Phantom!" I heard Robin yell, I looked up and saw him standing over me. "What happened!? You just disappeared!" He yelled and helped me up, looking me over. "I'm fine, just really tired, I had a run in with some ghost of illusion, she said her name was Staletta and that the ghost were ordered by their master to capture me. That's all I got." I said while Robin listened, processing the new information.

"It looks like the ghost are retreating. We should tell Batman about this." Robin said leading me to where Batman took out the last few of the ghost in his area. "Batman we have more information." Robin said and he stopped and looked at us. "Lets go to the Batcave and talk there." He said and both Robin and I nodded. After a few minutes we met up at the Cave.

Batman was already there before us, he was busy on his computer typing about everything that happened just now. When he heard us enter he turned around and looked at me.

"What did you find out?"

_______________________________

Thank you for reading my book it really means a lot to me, if you have the time please vote and comment. It makes my day. :)

Date: 22/04/2019 and 30/04/2019, I  got writers block... :/ sorry...
Words: 1127