Min

Jimin silently drove me there and I was about to thank him for the ride when he continued to help me out of the car. He helped me inside my house, carrying me there bridal style making sure to be careful of my shin.

"You don't have to be nice to me, Jimin-ah."

"I'm older than you." I roll my eyes as he smiles at me gently. He deserves better than me. He could have a good life in school, and I continue to drag away his attention that Jungkook is supposed to have. I'm horrible.

"Sunbae, then."

He chuckles, shaking his head lightly. "You need to call me-!"

I cut him off by huffing, reaching to my keys, and opening the door. "Eomma! I'm home!" I shout from Jimin's embrace, feeling bad that I'm enjoying it so much. Why am I loving this so much?

Jimin POV

"Jeon Jung-Ji! Do you know where Jungk- Oh!" She smiles at me. "Who's your friend?"

"Eomma, you remember Park Jimin?" She says, pointing to my face.

The familiar woman gasps, and I gently sit Jung-Ji into a chair so I can embrace the woman who acted as a second mother to me. "Jimin-ah! Look at you~! You're so tall! And your hair is very nice, it suits you."

Jung-Ji smiles at her mother's antics and manages to drag herself to her room. A grimace on her face every few seconds, a shin splint with a possibly twisted ankle, and a flight of stairs later, Jung-Ji makes her way to her room obviously against my wishes. Mrs. Jeon, while we wait for Jung-Ji to come down, insists I stay for dinner, and says that if my parents want me home that they can come, too. So, I'm inclined to let my parents know, and they're okay with it. "They say that they will come later over once they've finished setting up our house."

Mrs. Jeon nods. "That's fine. I can't wait to see them again! You've met both the twins?"

I nod at her, trying to make it seem like everything is ok between the twins, and that I don't know anything. "Jungkook and I actually met first. Jung-Ji was the second one to meet me, actually." I remember exactly what happened that day, and I still can't believe the twins fought. They were inseparable as even introduced themselves as they did before. What could possibly have made them so distant?

Mrs. Jeon smiles at me sadly. "I suppose Jungkook told you about Jung-Ji? And you've noticed how separate and unlike themselves the two are?"

I gaze at her accuracy, but nod respectfully. I don't know exactly how much she knows, but I think she knows enough to know that the Twins' relationship will never be the same if they get over this bump. If. Because Jung-Ji is very stubborn and thinks it's her fault, and Jungkook is also very stubborn and thinks it's Jung-Ji's fault. I still don't know what the fault is yet, but it must be pretty big.

Mrs. Keon's phone rings, and she smiles seeing Jungkook's ID on the screen. "Hello, Jungkook."

Her smile maintains through what seems to be a conversation, though honestly, it's very one-sided. "Yeah, he can come over. No, Jungkook, I'm not kicking Jung-Ji out for dinner. You really need to get over that childish reasoning you have, she'll start to believe you." She sighs tiredly. "Listen, Jimin-ah is staying with us for dinner, too. No. That's my final answer, Yoongi and his Dad can come over, but Jung-Ji stays. End of conversation, unless you want me to change the WiFi. That's what I thought."

She hangs up. "I hope you don't mind, Jiminie, but Jungkook's friend, Yoongi,  is coming over."

I smile. "No worries, Yoongi Hyung is one of my friends, too."