Friends Be Like

"-and then I said 'Be my boyfriend!' And he said, 'uh, y-yeah,' with the stutter, and all, 'I was going to ask you on Monday.'"

Lisa chucked lightly and smiles. "That's just too cute. I told you claiming your man would be worth it!"

"No, Lisa, you told me to 'CLAIM YOUR MAN!!!!!' And that's the only thing you said. At all."

She looks away from me, tongue poking at the inside of her cheek as she lightly pouts. "Yeah, yeah. It worked didn't it?"

I poke my tongue out at her, a gesture that she good-naturedly returns. "Nngh!" We laugh as we make our way to the BlackPink studio. It was right next to BTS' studio, so if I needs anything, I could go to either room. "Come on, Ji-Ji," she pulls me over to our recording room. "I want to test your skills."

"If you want, I guess, but what are we testing?" I say, allowing her to drag me inside the room. I'm shorter than her by two and a half inches, me being 5'3.5 and her being 5'6.

"Hey, take off your beanie, I want to see your new hairstyle." Insists Lisa, gesturing to my hair.

"In a minute. I want Jungkook to reveal it at the same time. We promised!" Lisa rolls her eyes, and I sigh before tapping her shoulder to get her attention away from setting up the mic. She hums in acknowledgement, but continues messing with the settings. "You need to give Jungkook a chance. I know you judged him well, but... I also know he feels really, really bad about what he did. He doesn't like to come around here to pick me up because he's afraid of you, but he does it anyway. Kook really cares about your opinion, he respects you a lot Lisa."

She stays quiet for a second. "It wasn't even happening to me, Jung Ji. How do you forgive him? How do you forget what he did to you?" She whispers the demand to me.

"I never forget what he has done to me, Lisa. To forgive is not to forget. I try to keep in mind that..." I glance at my shoes and smile bitterly, sadly. "That Jungkook has made a huge mistake, and he's bouncing back from it. He's changed and I've always been a good judge of character. Can't you tell?"

Lisa, contrary to my actions, looks up to the ceiling and throws her head back. "I trust you. I guess I could try."

Score, Jung Ji. Jungkook-Ah owes me big time after this

Jimin POV

"I still can't believe our little sister asked him out!" Exclaims Jungkook as we walk to BTS' studio. With all the drama we haven't found a good place for me in the band yet (I mean, vocalist, but we have to check my dance skills. Heheh.) and that's what we're doing now, before school starts. Jungkook frowns at Yoongi who just smirks.

"Not surprised. She's like me, smooth as fu-! Yah! Maknae, do you want to die?" Threatens a flabbergasted Yoongi when Jungkook smacks his head. When Jungkook reddens and shakes his head 'no,' Yoongi turns his attention to me. "That said, Park Jimin, she'd better not get hurt. I don't think you would hurt her, but I'm obliged to warn you."

I nod casually, knowing this was coming. "I don't think I could handle it if I somehow hurt her. She's been hurt enough anyway, and now that I'm back it'll stay like it is now, how it was before I moved away. Joyful Jeon Jung-Ji." I quip the last part and stick my chin up in the air.

Yoongi Hyung nods approvingly. "Yeah. Oh! By the way, my dad invited you, Jungkook. To stay the break with Jung Ji."

Jungkook blinks like a bunny in headlights and stops moving for a few seconds. "ParDON?"

"Dad wants you to come over with Jung Ji over the break. The last two days of break, Bangtan will sleep over as well. And I bet Jung Ji could get BlackPink over as well."