Friends?

Edited

I wasn't supposed to forgive Jungkook that easily. He was my bully and he betrayed me and I believed the lies he told me. I was weak, and just when I thought I'd gotten stronger, I let him cry. I cry with him. But, I can hardly care anymore now that he's apologized. It's so weird how much can change in Just One Day.

I decided to stick with Jungkook Oppa and Yoongi Oppa today. I mean, I didn't exactly have a lot of friends to hang out with. I mostly hid between Yoongi Oppa, Jimin, and Kookie. At lunch, we all talked. The boys were trying to compensate for all the mean things they said by becoming friends with me and it really was sweet.

Jungkook was being awfully clingy today, and Jimin and Yoongi Oppa definitely noticed.

"Jungkook-ah, since when is Jung-Ji your human pillow."

"Since she turned out to be the best sister ever." He says, hiding in my bright hair. "And since she turned her hair red."

I roll my eyes daringly, "ah-ah-ah. Since you turned my hair red. You little twerp."

"I'm older than you, respect me."

"Yes, Grandpa." I smile at him childishly.

"Isn't she adorable?" I hear Hoseok whisper to Jimin. "Jungkook looks just like her!" I turn red and I let Yoongi Oppa encompass my head in a hug to hide me from the boys.

"No moves on my sister! Except Jimin. I approve of Jimin."

The guys complain and groan, slapping Jiminie on the back as he blushes deeply. We make eye contact, and my mind suddenly goes to that night. I think Jimin is thinking the same thing because he sheepishly looks down, covering his face. But he looks up and winks at me.

"You know, Yoongi Hyung," starts Jimin. "Jungkook used to do the same thing with Jiji back when we were kids. I remember the day we met.

"I was getting bullied by the older kids and Jungkook and Jung Ji came and stopped them. She slapped them before they punched Jungkook and she also said..." Yoongi has released me by now and Jungkook hides under his arms. "when he grows up, he's definitely going to be better looking than you." She slapped him, and the kid is about to attack one of them when a teacher comes in and the Jiji starts to cry dramatically. Really she should be an actress. After she got him in trouble, Jungkook was all-!"

"'Yah! What was all that about Jimin-Hyung being better looking when he grows up?'" Quotes Jungkook, pulling on a similarly pouty face as I grin at him. It's nice to grin at him.

I redden a bit and look at Jimin. "'I was insulting the meanie, and do you disagree? Look at him!'"

Jimin, Jungkook, and I burst into giggles. "That's exactly the phrases we used."

"Damn, little sister, you're definitely like me. Smooth as f-!"

"Yeah, I know." I smile at him innocently as I take the applesauce off his lunch tray, slowly at first. Then I grab his spoon and eat it. "I love apples."

Once I finish Yoongi Oppa's applesauce, I move to Jungkook's. "Yah! Did you not bring lunch money or something?"

"I usually pack my own lunch, but I decided to freeload off you today."

"Do you cook well?" Jin asks concernedly. "More importantly, do you eat well? I've noticed you're very frail. It's all that running you do, Isn't it?"

"Jin Sunbae, I'm fine. I eat fine, but I'm thinking of joining the swim team instead. But, no, I don't cook well at all."

"Yeah, one time last month, I came home, and this girl had melted the peanut butter jar and was frantically trying to pick it up without burning herself." Jungkook sighs. "And Jimin Hyung, do you remember that time you asked her for warm cereal?"