Cute Date

Jimin POV

I wonder what she's thinking about. I mean, Jung Ji is talking, but, it's not what she's thinking about. It's not the main focus of her thoughts. I can tell because she seems very deliberate in her words, and she's more of the carefree, words-come-barreling-out-of-my-mouth type. "-not to mention, no ones afraid of them just because they're pretty? Bullshit. The bitchiest bitches are usually pretty. Also, they're constantly trying to land on my face. And that's why butterflies are terrifying."

"While I was in Seoul, one of my classmates put a butterfly into my pants." I say, laying back on her lap. We're sitting in my backyard for a date and I couldn't be happier. "So I agree."

"Oh my- rEALly? I'm so sorry that happened to you! If JK and I were there, hohoho, that kid would be khrrr!" She says, mimicking a finger across her neck. "ToAst." We giggle to each other at her threat and she buried her fingers into my hair. "Jiminie."

"Hmm." I hum to her.

"What's your conditioner?"

"It's homemade. You want some?" I tease, knowing that she and Jungkook have the healthiest hair for a reason. But mines fluffier.

"No... Jiminie," she asks, whining a little bit. I open my eyes to send her an eye smile (completely defeated my the purpose of opening my eyes in the first place) and hum again.

"Yes, jagi?" I reply, copying her voice.

She giggles and kisses my fore head. "I love you." I cup her face with one hand to pull her closer to me.

"I love you, too, baby." I peck her lips. "This is a nice date. I'm so glad you suggested... well, not a movie date. Or a trip to the mall."

Jung Ji laughs a bit. "Yeah, I am too. Not as many memories in those places." She moves my head so she can shuffle to lay down beside me. Jiji curls into my side, laying on my arm as a pillow. The littlest moments like this are the ones that keep me so in love with her. The way she cares and wants to be cared for, the way she makes me feel like I'm important to someone, the way I just want her to be happy and that's all it takes to put a smile on my face. "And also, since when am I baby, jagi, yeobo, and the list grows? I thought I was the flirty one, babe." She complains.

"You can be if you want. I know you like it when you make me blush." I point out.

"Don't expose me! It's not like you hate it when I blush, either."

"Of course not. As long as I'm the cause of the blushing you can blush all you want." I smirk at her.

"Oh, really, Jiminie?" Jung Ji whispers in my ear, sending a small jolt of dopamine into my brain. What a woman... I think to myself. "Is that a challenge?"

And I'm blushing already. "No, Ji, it isn't. It was a flirt. Was it bad?" I say, using a hand to cover my face from the sun and turning to look at her.

"No. But you did learn from the best. It's a shame you're taken, otherwise you could be quite the player, Jiminie."

"Never. Only yours, baby." I demand.

"Only yours." I lean in to kiss her cheek, but she stops me to lean in and kiss my lips. It's like the first one we shared, full of emotion and sweet. It lasts a few seconds before I pull away and return the favor.

"Ahem. If you guys are done being disgustingly adorable?" Interrupts Rosè. "Yoongi Oppa's here to pick you up from your date."

"Aww, already?" I whine and she snickers. "Fine. Bye, babe."

"Bye, Jiminie."

I sigh sadly as Rosè comes toward me. "I didn't even ask her what she was thinking about. Am I doing something wrong, Rosie? She won't talk to me about it."

"I think that she needs some time to figure it how to tell you anything. But I don't think you're splitting up when you're both so whipped."

"Ah, thanks, Rosie."

"No problem, Oppa. That was a cute date." She says, walking inside.

"Yeah...

Wait, were you wATChINg?"