Chapter 2 ~ Moving Out And Moving In

Warning: More implied smut then intended, language

Your PoV

It's been a month since we met Jason and Roy and I have to say it's a good break from Wade. He's a nice guy and all but he won't shut up.

I was doing some research when a loud crashing sound echoed through the apartment. I quickly attracted my dagger to my hand and stealthily tiptoed to the source of the sound. Slowly examining the kitchen area, pieces of broken glass littered the floor. A brisk movement set off my reflexes and my dagger was sent straight into the figure.

"Owwww! What the flipping fuck?" The figure exclaimed.

"Right in my baby maker." He groaned.

"Wade? Why the fuck did you break the window of our apartment?!" I yelled.

"He tried to be Spider-man!" Arsenal's voice stated.

"Thank god there are two less vulgar vigilantes in my apartment" I sighed dramatically.

"Ha, joke's on you, you're just not looking into our minds!" Roy informed. I simply raised an eyebrow.

"You see doll, while Wade says his thoughts out loud, we keep all our dirty thoughts about you in our heads," Jason explained, taking his helmet off.

"Yeah well, you'll have to start saying stuff out loud if you want her to turn her on or something because for some reason she's stopped looking in my brain!" Wade breathed out, figuring out how to get my knife out of his crotch.

"The reason why I've stopped is that I've only seen weird messed up shit in your head Wilson. The first time we met, I looked into your brain and you were having a debate on which nickname you was the most appropriate for me. And then you had a bet with yourself on how long it would take for you to get me in your bed!" I clarified.

"Damn, yeah, we're not like that in our heads, right Jaybird?" Roy asked looking at his partner, who looked back at him whilst nodding.

"So did you manage to sleep with her? Who won?" Jason asked

"Everone lost expect for one of them that bet never." Jason and Roy both cocked an eyebrow

"Well I have voices in my head, watcha gonna do about it?" Wade defended. Walking towards him, I said

"Nothing whatsoever!" I pulled my knife out of his crotch and patted his chest after he let out a long groan. I then walked away, slinging my dagger in my hand.

"Marry me!" Roy whispered, sharing the same dumbfounded look as Jason.

"That woman is something I'm telling you!" Wade choked out as he tried to ease his pain.

"Yeaaah!" Jason sighed, still mesmerised.

"AND YOU'RE PAYING FOR THE WINDOW WADE!!!!!" I yelled from the living room. Wade only groaned in frustration. I walked back in the kitchen and sat on the counter top whilst munching on a snack.

"Why don't you guys live with us?" Roy asked.

"Oh thank god, I can't live with this Freddie Krueger faced jackass!" I acted.

"Why Freddie Krueger?" Jason asked. My eyes widened and I looked to Wade, who was shaking his head.

"No fucking way you haven't told them yet?" I laughed.

"Told us what?" Roy asked, both boys even more confused.

"Well, why don't you tell them, Wade, if we're going to move in with them might as well tell them your big secret, you can't keep in hidden away forever!" I mocked.

"Oh my god (Y/N) you're such a bully!!!!!" Wade whined.

"Tell us, man!" Jason turned to Wade.

"What you will see cannot be unseen!" I warned.

"Stooooooop!" Wade whined again. I skipped towards him and smiled mockingly at him leaning on the wall. Roy raised an eyebrow at the merc, waiting for his confession.

"Well....I have a confession to make!" He said clearing his throat. I rolled my eyes at his overdramatic action.

"I-" He looked at me, spotting my eyebrows raised.

Nah, fuck it, she's intimidating and a big bully!" Wade defended, pointing at me. Jason rolled his eyes and picked me up and slung me over his shoulder.

"What the fuck let me go!" I said, already feeling dizzy by the progressive blood flowing to my head. I punched his back a few times but gave up once I was out of breath.

"Wade?" Roy asked. No answer.

"Waaaade!!" Roy exclaimed.

"Oh my god, he's in awe at (Y/N)'s ass!" Jason sighed. He let go of me, helping me stand up.

"That's happened to me before!" Roy smirked. I punched his arm to shut him up.

"Owww!" He yelped, taken by surprise at my action.

"Just get on with it Wade!" Jason said impatiently.

"Fiiine! Well, the thing I have to tell you is that when I was mutated, I lost my lovely beauty!" He explained, running his hands over his cheeks. I scoffed at his statement. He slowly peeled his mask off his face.

"Tadaa!!" Wade sing sang.

"Ahhh!" Roy exclaimed.

"Wha-at is that?" Jason stuttered hiding behind me. I rolled my eyes.

"You guys don't find me attractive." Wade chocked out.

"Oh my god you guys, stop acting up, I'll have to baby him afterwards," I whined. They immediately stopped their act and apologised.

"Wait you guys knew?" Wade asked relieved.

"Not really, (Y/N) mentioned something about your face but nothing more! We didn't really know what she meant by that!" Jason explained.

"Ahhhh, I feel so much better!" Wade sighed.

"Actually, we're only going to take (Y/N)!" Roy joked, picking me up.

"Stop fuckin- CARRYING ME!!!!" I yelled, trying to wriggle out of Roy's arm.

"You're right about the ass Roy!" Jason pointed out.

"Yeah eh!" Roy laughed with a goofy voice. I used this distraction to sway myself forwards, making Roy fall to the floor and sat on his chest. I smirked down at him.

"You're eager to be in this position aren't you cutie? First when we met then right now?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes. I got up and kicked his side. He groaned at my action.

"So we start packing tonight?" I smiled, turning my attention to Jason.

"Sure thing sweet buns!" He winked.