Chapter 13 ~ Killed By The Merc

A/N: I'm sorry this took so long, and this is the second to last partt omggg T-T

Warning: language, gore/violence.

"EVERYONE WAKE UP WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!" The voice roared as the obnoxious sound of footsteps echoed in the apartment.

"Are you trying to wake up the whole block or just our building," Jason grumbled as he walked out of his room with an extremely pissed off face.

"What was so important that you had to wake all of us up huh?" The girl snapped, grimacing deeply.

"It's Francis!!" Wade waved his arms widely, "he sent me a text!" he placed his phone on the counter.

"So?" Roy grunted, eyes nearly shut.

"So, we need to act quick!"

"It's a message, who cares, is it on read?" Jason muttered with a stoic, unimpressed look.

"Y-yeah, yes it is," Wade sulked.

"WADE!" The girl scolded, slapping the back of his head, "I don't care what happens from now on, but I am exhausted and I need my beauty sleep, so toddlo motherfuckers!" She waved, entering her room and closing the door.

"Roy, you can go back to bed if you want, I'll come up with a plan with Wade and we'll fill you in when you wake up, we won't do anything today," Jason explained.

"Thanks bro," Roy patted his best friend's shoulder, "by the way," stopping in his tracks, he turned back to him, "you and (Y/N), I approve man, like, I know she could have fallen for any one of us and such,"

Jason raised an unimpressed eyebrow at him, smirking at how he simply had to deny that fact that it would deeply wound his ego.

"Well you know-" The Wayne started.

"Aaaanyway," Roy interjected, knowing fulling well what he was about to say, "good night big guy," was the last thing he said before meandering to his room.

****

"Wake up princess," the hand softly clasped on her shoulder and shook her gently.

"Mmh," (Y/N) mumbled.

"Come on, we're going to see Francis," Jason caressed her cheek. Her eyes slowly opened and locked with his beautiful blue ones.

"See or kill?" she chuckled softly, hugging her pillow, shy under his piercing gaze.

"Kill," He smirked.

"Do I have to go?" She pouted. He bit his lip in amusement, moving a wild strand of hair out of her face.

"I'll let you stay if you want -- but I'm sure you felt more relieved if you saw that asshole dead you know? Plus you'd be leaving me with those two idiots to babysit," he snorted.

"But you love your babies don't you?" the girl smiled sleepily, "Did Wade take the chemical? I completely forgot to ask."

"Yeah, he did, I suggested he took it as soon as possible so he could get his better looks back." The man mocked as she giggled.

"How are you feeling?" It was her turn to extend a warm hand and

****

"So we're just going to sit here?" Roy grumbled.

"Fuck, (Y/N) is gorgeous," Jason cursed under his breath as he stared from the rooftop. Arsenal glanced at his best friend, chuckling.

"You're so in looooooove with her,"

"SHUT UP!" He slapped the back of his head.

"Aaah, so mean!" He whined, pulling him down and bitch slapping him as well.

From the parking lot below, there stood the bald asshole, was standing with two of his men and a silver briefcase. Opposite them was (Y/N) in another one of her suits design that revealed more skin and that look more like a badass outfit than a vigilante one. By her side at one or two meters in his Deadpool suit, if it was up to any of his teammates, they would not hold back on speaking their mind about how much of an idiot he looked in it, in the middle of a parking lot... with katanas.

"Nice to see you again sweetheart," Francis smirked.

"Get your ankles broke" she snapped, "what the hell do you want?" the girl played dumb as she was told to.

"Oh, yes," he nodded, licking his lips, "I came because I want you off my case, I never want to see your face again -- although, I wouldn't mind to see your face once more (Y/N),"

"Keep talking before I snap my fingers and break your neck," (Y/N) threatened.

"I have a little something for you," The mutant turned back to Deadpool, who raised an eyebrow behind his mask. The two men in tuxedos opened the briefcase and let their leader take whatever was inside.

"If I give you this, you piss off, forever -- because clearly I can't kill you, as many times as I've dreamed for that to happen." The bald man was very aggravated.

"It's the modified formula," Arsenal confirmed through their earpieces.

"Just as anticipated," Red Hood purred. The girl tilted her head to the side. She picked up two nearly silent gunshots that tore through the two guard's necks. They collapsed to the floor.

"What the fuck," Francis cursed, glancing at his dead men. Red Hood and Arsenal jumped down the rooftop, thumping up beside their teammates.

"Aw, you brought your boy toys?" He teased.

"Not really no, we brought the rest of our team," the girl ignored him, sliding her arm around Red Hood's waist and grinning at him.

"I take it you won't agree to the deal," The asshole sneered, "what a disappointment you are,"

"Actually," Wade shook his head, "I don't need it"

"What?" Francis roared. Deadpool peeled his mask off, making the enemy's eyes widen. His skin was immaculate, it was as if he was never experimented on, like when he first started off.

"How did you-"

"Long story big guy," Roy shook his head.

"Bye bye," Wade pulled his gun out of his holster and shot him in the forehead without batting an eye.

"Woohoo, we're done!" The girl cheered.

"Let's go celebrate," Jason smirked under his mask, "good job guys, we finally settled it,"

"Thanks for helping!" (Y/N) grinned.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)