Chapter 4 ~ Kidnapped-ish

A few days later

A few days later...

Your PoV

"God, I wish the guys let us come to kick ass with them!" Wade sighed from across the couch. I hummed in agreement.

"In their defense, we didn't let them come when we had to take down Francis!"

"Yeah but they came anyway! We should be there!" He whined.

"We were lucky that Francis is kind of a pacifist otherwise I might have gotten kidnapped back there and you would have been too late! We shouldn't interviene and interfere if they deal with dangerous people!" I explained.

"Meh, I guess you're right, plus I get to have you all to myself!" He winked, getting off the couch.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asked making his way to the kitchen.

"Yeah, um.. ouh! Can I have a -" A huge explosion projected us to the floor.

"There she is, get her!" A voice echoed through the apartment. Voices and footsteps resonated.

"Wade, katana!" I yelled, throwing one to him, which he caught in one smooth movement. We both got up and started fighting the armed men. Suddenly, two sniper shots were set off and I fell into unconsciousness before Wade.

------Time Skip------

Jason's PoV

We finally finished our mission and we were headed back home on our motocycles.

"Destination Home Sweet Home. Yo Jay, do you think Wade managed to sleep with (Y/N)?" Roy asked through the intercome.

"(Y/N) respects herself way too much to be sleeping with any one of us. We're not going to get hre anytime soon!" I answered.

"What's so fucking annoying is that I'm so determined to have her that I don't even sleep with other girls anymore! Plus the competition... Oh man I want her so badly!" Roy whined.

"Me too Roy, me too!" I sighed. We finally turned the corner, but once I saw our apartment, I stopped, resulting in Roy nearly colliding into me.

"What the fuck man? I nearly crashed into you!" Roy complained. When he saw that I wasn't answering, he looked at me then followed my gaze.

"Woah" He gasped. The apartment had a big hole in it and it was on fire.

We got off our motocycles and ran to the rooftop of the opposite building block. We jumped inside without a second thought. Roy was already coughing as we searched the burning apartment for (Y/N) and Wade. A little more for (Y/N) since Wade survives anything. We found a man's body that Roy started dragging out while I searched for (Y/N). After approximately 30 seconds of serching the whole apartment, my intercome turned itself on.

"Dude get out of there, she isn't in there!"

"How do you know?"

"Wade just told me since he woke up, get out! Now!!"

I raced towards the broken window and swiftly jumped out of it as the apartment level above ours collapsed onto it. I turned back around to a constant coughing sound. Roy was helping Wade sit up straight.

"I'm smokin' hot fellas!" He acted, raising his hand to his forehead as if he was fainting.

"Where's (Y/N)?" I asked, more aggressively then intended.

"Some sorry motherfuckers came busting into our apartment and tranquilised us! I saw (Y/N) being dragged out just before the liquid took it's effect on me." He explained.

"So we find her!" Roy stated, taking his phone out.

Your PoV

I slowly woke up. Opening my eyes a little bit too quickly, I realised I was tied to a chair in a cold, well lit room.

"Finally you're awake." A voice said.

"No shit Sherlock!" I sighed. Seeing how unphased I was about the situation, he marched towards me, standing behind me. Suddenly, he pulled my hair back and he lowered himself to be right in my face.

"You're going to make me a lot of money!" Don't fuckin' mess this up for me!" He cursed, tugging on my hair, which made me wince.

"I'm sorry, did I offend you by never asking who you are?" I asked innocently. He growled and let me go, walking out of the room.

"Have a nice stay!" He chuckled before shutting the door. I huffed as I looked around the room for something to help me escape. I tried to undo my cuffs with my powers.

"Fuck!" I whispered. Once I tried to release with my powers, an extreme stinging sensation hit my skin by the cuffs. I tried tilting my chair to make me fall and undo my cuffs from the chair, which was done successfully. An alarm sounded once I go up from the floor. It immitted a vibrant red light. I took a deep breathe before opening the door. It revealed two guards that had not moved from their post since the siren blared in the corridors. I kicked the first one to the floor and choked the second one with my hand cuffs.

I ran into a dark corridor and checked every door to see if any were unlocked. I ran at one of the doors with a little red light next to it. A screen popped up Keycard required? "Dammit!" I whispered. More footsteps came this way as I tried the doors. I decided to make a run for it. I prepared myself to jump on the guard that was approaching. Once I saw his feet, I turned around the corner and started to punch him. The second time, he caught my fist. He then showed his face and my eyes grew wide.

"Time to go sweetheart!" Francis said, swinging me over his shoulder. Again with the carrying me! I thought.

"Let me go! I can walk you know!" I yelled trying to get out of his grasp.

"I do but you'll just use that opportunity to escape won't ya!" He said, only tightening his hold around me. Promptly, the ceiling crashed down behind us and the three infamous vigilantes I was happy of calling roomates readied themselves to attack. Francis turned around. I sighed as his back obstructed my view.

"Don't get distracted by the ass guys!" Jason whispered. I rolled my eyes as I heard them. Francis decided to put me down, but took his gun out of his jacket and placed in on my temple. I freaked out for a few seconds but relaxed when Wade spoke up.

"Hey you ugly cocksucker! Why don't you leave her alone."

"Still have your decent manners don't you Wilson?" Francis asked rhetorically.

"Stop wasting our time and hand her over!" Roy chipped in.

"No, I'm not wasting, time, I'm buying it!" He said, before putting a gas mask on. He pushed me towards them, but Jason caught me. We looked back at him, but he disappeared behind a thick layer of gas that was released by a little gas cylinder. We coughed violently before we relaxed into unconscious states, once again.