Chapter 7 ~ Drunk Night

Warning: I mean it's these guys, so implied smut maybe and language

Warning: I mean it's these guys, so implied smut maybe and language. Also didn't proofread but that's no new news lmao!

She danced that a goddess in the middle of the place like she owned it.

"Damn," Roy muttered through the earpiece, watching behind her behind Jason's eye camera alongside Wade.

"That's some sexy majestic shit right there," The merc agreed.

"I'm going to get a drink," Jason sighed.

"What? nooo, I want to see her dance," Wade whined.

"We need to stay focused," Jason explained.

"He's right, maybe she might give us a lap dance after or something," Roy nodded hopefully.

"Doubt it," Wade grumbled.

Jason walked towards the bar, calling for a whiskey while scanning the crowd, searching for the man in question and keeping an eye on their diva.

"Wait," Roy instructed after a few minutes and a bunch more alcohol shots from Jason.

"What?"

"I think I saw the guy, look more on the right," Jason turned to the left in his slightly tipsy stated, somehow catching a glimpse of (Y/N).

"OH MY GOD SOMEONE IS ALL OVER HER YOU BETTER GO UP TO HER AND PUNCH THE LIFE OUT OF HIM!!" Wade yelled, "AND THAT'S YOUR LEFT NOT YOUR RIGHT!"

Jason looked back in the girl's direction but couldn't spot her anywhere. Shit! he thought, walking away from the bar. He scurried in the direction of the girl's previous location and looked around.

The man distinguished her with the target. She was previously giving him a lap dance before she grasped his jaw. Jason scanned around the booth before pacing towards it, entering it and shutting the curtains.

"Please," The man begged. (Y/N) eyes glowed a bright red as she entered his head, searching for the information they were looking for.

"Look at her ass," Roy hinted through his earpiece.

"Stop," Jason grumbled, looking away from the girl so the men wouldn't check her out.

"Wow, such a gentleman," Wade grumbled.

"Shut up, all of you," (Y/N) ordered as she came out of his brain and nodded to Jason.

"I've got the info, we should head home," She whispered to him, gazing back at the man, "I made him fall asleep, it's like nothing happened."

"Good," Jason sighed, holding her hand and dragging her out of the booth. A small smirk appeared on his lips as an idea popped into his head.

"We're due a good drink for the hard work don't you think?" He chuckled. A shy smile etched onto her face and she nodded.