Chapter 6 ~ Undercover

Warning: A lot of ass groping, implied smut and language

Your PoV

I slowly woke up from my nice peaceful slumber. However, I quickly frowned when I couldn't move. I opened my eyes and came face to face with Jason's neck. I blushed as I tried to get off of him. Due to my movements, two groans were released, one from Jason and another one from the guy laying on me. I tried to turn my gaze but couldn't due to the heavy weight on my back. 

Fortunately, I saw ginger hair. I huffed as I tried to discreetly push Roy off me, which only resulted in both guys tightening their grip around my waist and nuzzling their faces in my neck. I huffed as I relaxed back on Jason. I closed my eyes, thinking of a way of discreetly getting out of bed. My eyes shot open when I felt Roy's hand trail down my waist to my ass and giving it a light squeeze.

"Okay, that's enough!" I head butted Roy and used my powers to propels him in the air. Before he could fall down, I moved to the side, making him crash into Jason, both released a long groan.

"The fuck (Y/N)?!" Jason exclaimed, rubbing his head, his eyes not fully open due to the sleepiness still weighing over him.

"Ginger fuck here squeezed my ass!" I exclaimed.

"So? We do it all the time when you're asle-" he stopped once my facial expression changed.

"DUDE!" Roy stopped.

"Good morning lovers!" Wade walked in with a plate of food. He spanked my ass and placed the tray on the bed. I punched him and brought a dagger from my bedside table and stabbed him with it.

"Owwwww!" He cried.

"Oh god, let's get out of here man!" Roy eyed Jason.

-----Time Skip-----

"I found a lead!" Jason yelled from his computer.

"What are you on about?" I asked, coming into my room, seeing him laying on it with his computer on his lap.

"Well, since that Francis guy threatened us, we need to kill him."

"And that makes sense in which universe?" I asked.

"If we kill him, you'll have one less threat to worry about!" He explained. I nodded.

"Good point. HEY ASSHOLE, GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE!" I yelled.

"Are you horny?" A precipitated Roy and Wade ran in the room.

"No!" I scoffed.

"I have a plan, there's this dealer that made this substance that can kill Francis."

"Seems like we're not the only one who wants him dead!" Wade muttered, coming on Jason's side to look at the computer.

"He goes to the same club on a daily basis and he is the only one that knows where the substance in kept. We nodded in agreement.

"The plan is we go to this celebration type thing he's going to before the club, then we follow him in. The only rational cover we can have is a very handsy couple."

"Oh, come on!" I groaned.

"I'll do it!" Roy volunteered.

"No, no offence, but you're a ginger, and you'll bring too much attention, plus our enemies know Arsenal is a ginger so..."

"Okay okay, I got it!" he interrupted.

"That settles it, I'm doing it!" Wade concluded. We all looked at him, a 'are you serious?' expression on our faces. He groaned.

"Fine! Jason has to do it!" He sighed defeated.

-----Time Skip----

"Ugh, I hate galas!" I groaned as we arrived in the 4x4 we bought.

"It's only for a few hours baby girl!" Jason reassured. Before we could get out, Roy spoke up.

"Remember (Y/N), just because he's your fake boyfriend doesn't mean you can fall in love with him alright?" I rolled my eyes at him as Jason got out of the car and opened my door, gracefully pulling me out of it. He held my waist as we walked up the stairs to the hall. I gasped as I looked around, admiring the fancy decorations, expensive carpets and paintings.

"Come on!" Jay ushered as he squeezed my ass. I slapped his hand away and took my hand in his instead.

"You are so dead when this is over."

"It'll be worth it!" Roy said though the earpiece. Ignoring the pair, we arrived at the common area.

"There he is!" I nudged him, remembering the man's face from Jay's computer.

"We get closer!"

"No Jay, if he sees us now, then at the club, he'll get suspicious!" I stopped. He huffed, but thought for a second.

"She's got a point!" Roy said through the earpiece.

"Fine, we wait!" He sighed, a few glances were sent our way and we started dancing when the music came on.

"Kiss me!" Jay smirked. I smiled back, leaning into his ear.

"Only in your dreams lover boy!" I whispered.

"If you think I'm asking for a kiss because I want one.... Well that's true but there are people watching us!" He explained, I sighed, but crashed my lips on his, to which he gladly returned. He cupped my cheek in one hand, and brought me closer with the other, tightening his grip around my waist.

"Noooooooo!" Roy and Wade's voices yelled in the earpiece. We simply ignored it as we pulled away. I blushed and look to the floor, while he put his forehead to mine. He chuckled as I looked back up at him, a huge grin plastered on his face. Mimicking my previous action, he brought his face closer to my ear and whispered.

"Roy, you owe me 50 bucks!"

"Oh fuck off!!" I whispered to Jason, pushing him away from me.

-----Time Skip-----

We followed the dealer to the club, while we all changed into casual clothes.

"Stop fucking looking at me!" I snapped in the car as the guys eyes me with shit eating grins as I took my dress off, leaving me in my underwear.

All four of us soon exited the car and made our way in the club.

"He's over there, go seduce him and get as close as possible to him, and look into his mind for the substance, 'kay?" Jason briefed. I nodded and walked towards the dancefloor.

"Why can't she seduce me?!?!" Wade whined.

"We've already been seduced genius!" Roy stated.