Day 1

"Okay, make a wish and blow out your candles, Marie!" Despite the fact that she was twenty today, the ever so childish birthday tradition still existed in her household when she had came home to celebrate.

Marie blew out her candles. "Thanks mom and dad. Always nice to eat at this old table again. Well at university I have all my meals in bed. While I study."

Her mom spoke up. "It'll be worth it when you're done honey. You've got this."

Her dad added on to her mother's point. "Agreed. You made it through high school in one piece."

Marie laughed. "But just barley."

"Better than being a mess."

"Goodnight Marie." The women smiled at her mother as the door was shut.

She felt weird being back in her old bedroom. Seeing her AC/DC posters still there, the model of the car "Christine" she built when she was sixteen.

Some of the papers ripped from some Big Nate comic books were scattered along the floor too. She'd thought she'd cleaned all that shit up already, but she'd been proved wrong.

She thought about blowing out the candles at the dinner table. Of course, it would never work, but she still had hope in the back of her mind that one of her biggest wishes ever might come true tonight.

Marie had awoken in a strange place. She could hear voices of her parents coming from a room close to hers. She wasn't exactly sure if she was dreaming or if this was really happening. She pinched her thigh hard, and when she winced from the sudden pain that she had caused herself, she realized this was real life.

"Mom? Dad? What's happening? Why are we here?" Marie threw on her leather jacket and sat down on a couch.

Her mother answered. "We're not sure honey. Hard to believe ain't it?"

"Yeah no shit mom. I just woke up in a different house!"

"Language sweetie."

"I'm calling someone. Where's my phone?"

"I've already tried. No service. No wifi either so don't you be trying any social media sites you might think of."

"I don't get it. Mom I'm freaking the fuck out!" Marie made her way towards the door, her original intention to see if any of the outdoors was different, and it was. This wasn't her home town.

"We're in Australia."

Marie looked at her father. "The hell? Funny shit your pullin' dad."

"I'm serious Marie. You always said you wanted to come here. I know that had something to do with AC/DC, but here you are. Good birthday present huh?"

"Yeah I guess. If it wasn't under such weird circumstances y'know?"

"Well we might as well look around while we're here. You never know what you might find. Just don't go hooking up with any Aussie rockers okay?"

"Yeah dad cause' they'd pay attention to me. Who knows what if Bon Scott just magically showed now and swept me off my feet? Yeah in a couple days you'll be walkin' me down the aisle."

"Oh jeez your right. Better look for a store that sells weapons and man repellant."

"She's kidding honey." Marie and her mother exchanged looks.

"Yeah dad don't worry I'll be f---"

"WATCH OUT!" Marie was suddenly pulled off of the street. She had found herself being too invested in the conversation to look before she attempted crossing.

"Oh my god....thank..YOU!" Her dad sighed, her mom stood there in a trance, Bon Scott had just saved their daughters life.

"Y...you're.." Marie couldn't get the name out, she was just a little star struck. She didn't even know he was still holding on to her. She felt again as if she was in a dream, and even more so as the sky started darkening.

"This again." Marie was lucky not to have fainted far from home, even though Bon still could have carried her that distance.

"How do you feel sweetheart?" Marie looked up at her mother.

"I feel fine Mom. But what the hell happened?"

Bon had now returned to the scene. "Saw me and just kinda fainted."

"Jesus you gotta be kidding me."

"Don't worry. Women faint around me all the damn time."

"Yeah well I'm sure glad you're enjoying this." Marie took a sip of water. "And why are you staring at me?"

"Cause you're pretty."

"Oh...uh...thanks."

"Okay Bon I think we'll take it from here."

"Dad..."

"Oh sorry do you want me to leave you two alone?"

"Well..actually I've gotta go but...see ya later...never caught your name."

Marie looked towards Bon. "It's Marie."

"Ah. Pretty name for an even prettier lady. Catch ya later."

"This has been quite a day. I swear it couldn't get any weirder." Marie took a sip of her lemonade.

"Yeah, who knew time travel was possible. Guess our generation is more advanced than we think it is." The women's father smiled at her slightly.

"And who knew Bon Scott would save my life?!" It's crazy shit."

Marie flinched as a short, blonde haired women had approached her.

"So ya met Bon huh?" She sat herself down and faced Marie with a rather serious expression.

Marie didn't answer verbally, just nodded.

"I sent you here. This was your wish on your birthday. But you can only stay here for nine days. Only until February 19th. Then, you'll be gone. Your mission is to fix him before he's gone forever. Do you accept?"

"Uh...yeah."

"Good. But don't get attached. You'll only be with him for nine days. So don't waste it on love."

"Okay..."

"I'm Eva by the way."

"Marie."

"Yeah. I know who you are."