Where The Ice Melts

A/N: I don't own any copyright stuff from The 100. 

warnings: rape, sexual abuse, torture, human experimentation are only some of the messed up stuff in this story, you are warned. This is also a lesbian romance. 

This will be my secondary story so don't expect frequent updates. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

Clarke's POV:

The icy wind cracks and whips across my face as I stock my pray. Following the large prints through the snow between the frozen trees I finally found what I've been looking for for weeks. Stalking through the forest i close the distance between us as I approach my prey. The only comfort i have is the solid wood of my bow in my hand and my sword on my back. 

Not fifty feet away stands a massive pauna. A six foot tall, snow white mountain lion gracefully walks through the forest just ahead of me. One wrong move and I will be dead. Mother would be mad, its not good when mother is mad. I slip an arrow out of my quiver and draw aiming right at its heart. 

I let the arrow loose with a low whistle it hits. I quickly draw another arrow as i realize i missed its heart. Before the second arrow can hit the giant lion is already charging right at me. The arrow just grazes its cheek as the cat quickly shortens the distance between us. I drop my bow and pull out my sword as the massive cat launches itself at me. 

Rolling to the right I manage to slash its side before quickly standing back up. With an angry roar the cat lunges back at me and slashes through my left arm before i can get out of the way. Stumbling to the ground from the power of the strike i realize to late the lion is already launching itself at me again. I bring my sword up just fast enough that he manages to impale himself upon it. But he didn't die that easily.

With vicious strikes its claws tare into the flesh of my face and scalp. It manages to lock its jaws over my entire shoulder sinking its teeth to bone. Screaming in agony i frantically grab an arrow out of my quiver and sink it into the beasts exposed neck. Roaring in agony it unlocks its jaws but before it can even move to strike again i plunged another arrow into its eye hitting the back of its skull. 

The beast managed to stumble back before falling dead to the ground just beside me. Still in agony from the beast mauling my face and shoulder i quickly pull out my medical pack and get to work stopping the extensive bleeding. The lion managed to drag its claws from my hairline above my left ear and down just under my left eye. Its other paw managed to puncture my right eye. 

I stopped the bleeding and put bandages around the wounds to keep pressure. I looked down at my hands covered in pitch black blood and am reminded of the first time I saw it.

I was seven years old and stilled lived in the sky. I remember my birth mother was frustrated at something from the test she was running on me. All of a sudden she snapped. She started throwing all the medical equipment around the room until she found something and a thoughtful look came across her face. 

She picked it up and slowly made her way over to me as I was cowering behind the exam table. She grabbed my hair and yanked me over the table before jabbing something into my neck. Kicking and screaming I thrown onto the floor as she took out whatever she jabbed into my neck. And that's when the beating started.

I was left on a heap in floor whimpering and sobbing as I stared at the black blood that was oozing out of my wounds. And that was how my father found me.

Apparently he wasn't aware of the fact that Abby had been experimenting on me since I was born. The instant he saw what his wife was doing to his daughter he knew there was only one thing he could do to give me a chance at surviving.