3

Silence. No birds chirping, no sun shining through the window. Just darkness and silence. They consumed the dorm room of team AGMA as each member slept like a baby, shifting around in their beds to get into a more comfortable position. Amber was the first one to wake up, so she sat up, stretched, and quickly grabbed her uniform so she could hog the shower for a couple hours while everybody else slept.

Austin could hear her walking around, so he buried his head under his pillow, which would probably suffocate him, but he didn't care, sleep was more important than his life at this moment. "You know, for somebody deemed as one of the sneakiest people to exist, you sure do stomp your feet loud." He groaned, shifting around against and putting the blanket over his head now as well.

"You're a fox, I'm actually stepping quietly, but you have the most sensitive ears in this dorm room, so your opinion is invalid." She remarked, walking into the bathroom and locking the door. "Man, I thought living with you guys would be fun. Turns out it's even better due to the fact I can hear a comedy show every morning I wake up!" Mark softly and quietly chuckled, being half sarcastic, but half serious. Even though she hadn't said anything, Gaia was awake, and Austin could feel that fact, the fact of being watched. Well, listened to.

"Well, since the gang is all up, guess we better get the day started, huh?" Austin sighed some, sitting up and wrestling the blanket until it got off him. Mark watched, grinning as he thought of more jokes to say. "Man, Grimm must really be terrified of you with those moves, huh?" Austin slowly turned his head over to the blonde, whose hair was a mess at the moment, and then threw his blanket forward, going to get up but tripping on the blanket.

Mark stifled back some laughter, and helped up his friend, going over and opening the windows which caused Austin to hiss. "Strange, I'm pretty sure Amber was the one that went and took a shower." The blonde once again joked, knowing how much Amber hates every bit of the sun, but didn't exactly know why.

The fox walked over to the window, and rested his hands on the window sill, staring out at the beauty that was the front of the school during the morning. "Morning team." Gaia yawned, sitting up in her bed and somehow looking energized already. "Morning. Looks like the team is all up, and I call dibs on the next shower so." Mark grinned, grabbing his outfit as he heard the shower water turn off.

"Dammit. There goes my hopes." Austin sighed, staring up at the clouds that passed overhead on the beaming, sunny day. Suddenly, a sharp pain emitted from the back of Austin's head, followed by the words "Language!" emitting from a female voice. Austin instantly rubbed the back of his head, and turned around to check who the perpetrator was, in which Amber was standing there with her arms folded, giving the brown haired male an angry look.

"When did you get out of the shower?.." Gaia had asked, confused since her nor Mark saw Amber exit the bathroom, nor did they hear the door open. The question was ignored as the other three members started getting ready for the day, taking up about twenty minutes of their day. Once they finished they took a moment to stand together in front of their beds, examining the room.

"So, should we unpack now?" Mark asked, staring at the very dull space in front of them which just held empty nightstands, and plain beds. "Yeah. I'd say so." Austin responded, grabbing his bag and unpacking, hanging up all his posters which included such things like his favorite band, promo posters for games, movies, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Amber's was a mix of vampire stuff, books, a tent over her bed so it always acts like the night time, and other things as such. Mark had a holder for sunglasses, which he replaced the lamp on his nightstand for, placing a new pair on each rack there was.

The full time it took all of them to do as they needed was about a good hour or so, and they were so focused to the point they didn't even realize class was in literally five minutes. "Guys, we need to go!" Amber shouted, turning for the door before realizing they were all still in their sleep wear. It didn't take long for the other three to realize why Amber was frozen in place. "Okay! Uh! Austin, Mark, you guys change in here! Gaia, to the bathroom!" Amber commanded in a hurried tone, pulling Gaia over to the bathroom once she saw the black haired female had her uniform ready.