Chapter 8

Got another chapter here for you awesome readers!
____________________________________

        Silver kept (y/n) hugged to him as everything around him unfolded. There were many Team Rocket grunts, about eleven, and Proton was also there. It was Proton that had snatched Silver away from (y/n) but Silver had managed to break free of his grip and rushed over to the idiot that had hit his friend. Silver had taken (y/n) back, taking hold of her hand as he did, and was about to try figuring something out until he heard (y/n)'s whisper.

        Pokémon from just about every direction swarped into view, attacking the members of Team Rocket and their pokémon. (Y/n) and himself remained unharmed and Silver saw this as an opportunity to escape. As he began to try leaving, he heard Proton calling after him. Silver ignored him amd ran off into the forest towards the exit, carrying (y/n) as he went. He hoped that she was okay and concluded that he'd have to go back to Azalea Town to the Pokémon Center to get help.

        Just as he was nearing the exit, (y/n) woke up and seemed very frightened and confused until she realized that Silver was the one carrying her. Silver stopped right where he was. "Are you okay? Can you stand?" Silver asked as he looked down at her. "I think I'm okay. My head still hurts but I've got Tabunne to help with that," (y/n) said as she tried to get down. Silver allowed her to stand and (y/n) retrieved her pokéball to release Tabunne. Silver kept watch for any members of Team Rocket as (y/n) got Tabunne to heal her a bit.

        "There, all better. Thanks a lot Tabunne!" (y/n) said before petting Tabunne and returning her to her pokéball. "We need to go and quickly. I don't know if they're still chasing us or not," Silver said as he took (y/n)'s hand. "Right," (y/n) agreed. The two of them headed off, running out of the forest and arriving back in Azalea Town. Team Rocket wouldn't be coming after them for a bit with all of those pokémon to deal with. By then, both Silver and (y/n) were tired but (y/n) suddenly laughed.

        "I can't believe that even after all of that, you managed to still think about our game," (y/n) said with a smile. Silver realized what she meant when he saw that he was still holding her hand. "Well then I guess I get to add one more rule to this game then, huh. I was thinking...people don't always start off as friends, you know. Sometimes they just end up in a relationship when they meet. I believe it's called a blind date," Silver was saying, letting (y/n)'s hand go as he did.

        "So you want to go on a blind date with someone? What does that have to do with our game?" (y/n) asked. "What, no! You didn't let me finish. Why don't we do that? Instead of starting off as friends, we could sort of...you know, blind date," Silver said as he looked away from (y/n). "Things don't usually work out like that you know. Most of those things end sooner rather than later," (y/n) said.

        "I've never understood them to be honest. Relationships are so complicated that the one I have with my father is barely to be called one," Silver said. They unconsciously walked towards the Pokémon Center as they talked. "If that's what you want then sure, I'll give it a try. You're quite adorable afterall, plus we're so similar that there are few things to drive us appart. Is this the extra rule that you wanted to add?" (y/n) said with a nod.

        "Well, not exactly. That was something I was going to ask you anyway. My extra rule was that if I made it out of the forest still holding your hand...you'd have to kiss me. I've never been kissed before so I...was wondering...you know," Silver said as he stopped, blushing deeply as he did so. There was a bit of silence for a moment and Silver glanced at (y/n) to see her grinning like an idiot. "You're so stereotypical, you know that. This is how stuff like this always happens," (y/n) said. "But you didn't ans-...!" Silver was saying but was cut off when (y/n) kissed him.