Chapter 20

Here's another chapter for you guys. Remeber, the countdown for the last chapter is still going.
____________________________________

        It didn't make sense. Why was Crystal there with his father? Crystal hated Silver's guts so why would she be anywhere near his father. It was no coincidence that thet were in the same Pokémon Center and Silver was pretty sure that Crystal had been left behind back when they'd left Ilex Forest. "Crystal, why are you here?" Gold said, ignoring Giovanni's words. Crystal seemed a bit startled that all attention had turned to her but she answered him anyway.

        "I'm making sure that (y/n) stays out of trouble. I told Giovanni where I saw Silver going. I didn't expect for you to suddenly leave and go with him with (y/n)," Crystal said. "You what?!" (y/n) snapped. "Yes, Crystal was only helping me get my son back. It's been so long since Silver has been home. There are so many things I've wanted to do with him," Giovanni said. Crystal shuddered.

         "Don't fet the wrong idea, old man. I was only making sure that (y/n) doesn't end up like Silver. That red headed criminal shouldn't be allowed anywhere near her," Crystal said. Again Silver found himself thinking back on his past. True, he'd done some things he wasn't proud if but why couldn't Crystal just see that he was not the same as he was back then. "Crystal, how could you seel someone out to Team Rocket?" Gold demanded. "But it's Silver. He nearly got us killed!" Crystal said.

         "That doesn't matter! Silver has been trying to get us to see that he's changed. Plus, no matter who the person may be, you never sell them out to Team Rocket of all organizations! Besides, Silver makes (y/n) happy and that's why I can't allow Giovanni to get away with his schemes. You wouldn't get it anyway. You don't know what happened," Gold said rather angrily. Crystal seemed frightened by Gold's outburst and to be honest, Silver couldn't entirely blame her. Gold hardly ever got angry...at girls anyway.

        "What are you talking about Gold. You of all people should be on my side instead of his. Silver is the one at fault here," Crystal said. "No. Silver isn't in the wrong, he is! Giovanni is the problem here and it's killing me, how stupid you're being about this. He's the reason she died in the first place!" Gold snapped. Everyone remained silent and the nurse at the front desk, thankfully being the only other bystander in the Pokémon Center at such a time of night, looked on in astonishment.

        "Gold...you shouldn't have said that last part," (y/n) muttered. Gold glanced back at her still having his angry look but he sighed. "I know, I was just....nevermind. Give me a minute," Gold said as he made his way to nearby seating area and plopped into one of the chairs. "What does he mean by she died? Who is it that died?" Giovanni asked. "I don't know. Take a wild guess," Gold could be heard muttering.

         "That doesn't concern you. I actually needed to speak with you anyway," Silver said. Crtstal was still silent as she just stood there hurt and confused. She'd likely just get over it so Silver didn't even bother to say anything to her. "Oh really? You've been avoiding me all this time and now you suddenly want to talk? I'm glad you've finally come around," Giovanni said. "Don't thing this is for you. He could care less about the welfare of your stupid organization," (y/n) spat.

         Giovanni narrowed his eyes at her and turned his attention back to Silver. "Who exactly is this girl? I've never seen her before. I remeber these two but this one is new," Giovanni said. "Like I said, that doesn't concern you. Now, I have a few words of warning for you so you better listen because I'm not going to be repeating myself," Silver said. "I'm willing to listen to you but you're still coming home afterwards. I am your father afterall," Giovanni said.

        "A lousy one at that," (y/n) muttered to where only Silver could hear her. He couldn't help but smirk at her true comment. "Your plan to use Ho-oh won't work. You're machine will fail and if you try continuing anyway, Ho-oh will kill you," Silver said, sparing the details about (y/n). Giovanni gave him a strange look. "I assume it was Proton that told you about the plan. I told that idiot to stay silent about it. But how could you possibly know the outcome of my plan, my machine, when none of it has been truely thought out yet?" Giovanni said.

        "You shouldn't worry about that. All that you need to know is that you can trust my words. I have no reason to lie to you," Silver said. His father seemed to trust Silver but he certainly doubted Silver's prophecy of dead. "It was you that died, wasn't it (y/n). That's why I saw Gold hug you like that. That's why he's on Silver's side this time. You...no, Gold and Silver came back from the future somehow, didn't they," Crtstal said as the realization steuck her. "Don't be foolish, girl. Time travel is impossible," Giovanni said.

         "She's right though. Silver and Gold somehow know everything that happened in the future. Any of those events could have changed by now but even so...they've been through this already," (y/n) said. "Gold...why didn't you tell me?" Crtstal asked turning to him. "You wouldn't have believed me even if I had," Gold said. He seemed calmer now which Silver was grateful for. He could have Gold angry because he could become pretty unpredictable.

         "You can't possibly expect me to believe that you two somehow time traveled here from the future. I'm going to call Ho-oh to that tower and you aren't going to stop me Silver. In fact, you'll be by my side and we'll reform with world together. You may be blinded by these people's ideals right now, but you'll see things my way soon enough," Giovanni said as he began to leave. "I'm never going to side with you," Silver said. Giovanni stopped at the door before it opened.

         "You will. I am your father so it's your destiny. Besides, I know what's important to you now," Giovanni said as he glamced back at Silver but his gaze was not particularly focused on him. "She's becoming a bad influence on you, whoever she is," Giovanni said before he left. Silver managed to realize that Giovanni had seen that Silver had kept a firm hold on (y/n)'s hand, a detail he hadn't paid much attention to until then. His father knew that his words were true but refused to accept his failure.

         He was threatening Silver by hinting that he would take (y/n) if he had to. Silver wasn't going to allow that. "Silver? Where are you going?" (y/n) asked as he pulled his hand away from hers and ran out the foor to catch up to his father before he left. "Giovanni!" Silver called. The distance his father had walked from the Pokémon Center in such short time was quite odd. Giovanni turned around with a threatening expression, as if he was actually mad at Silver's disrespect.

         "If you lay a hand on her, if anyone from Team Rocket touches her, you'll be taking her place in the future," Silver threatened. Giovani only smirked at him. "I supoose it will be in the near future then. You might want to head back to the Pokémon Center...if you can," Giovanni said. Just as he spoke, Team Rocket memebers began appearing from everywhere and Silver's eyes widened in panic and shock. Giovanni's goal had been (y/n) all along...but how had he known? (Y/n) hadn't even used her ability near anyone in Team Rocket so how?
____________________________________

Is that unexpected plot that I smell? Yes, it is. Until next time you awesome readers!