Chapter 27

Not saying anything but this, just go ahead and read.
____________________________________

        He felt rather empty as he lay there on (y/n)'s lap as she ran her fingers through his hair. He'd run out of tears to cry and emotions to feel. He'd lost all of his anger and love and replaced it with emptiness. He was sure that he wouldn't be the same now but his father had been a main source of his problems. His mind was going through an uncomfortable stage of contradiction but his heart, his soul was strangely at peace.

        He'd seen Gold appear although the boy didn't ask any questions. It was likely that he knew already and didn't know what to say or do so he just sat there with him and (y/n). Crystal found her way there as well with a few bandages on her arms and leg. Silver wasn't particularly curious as to why she needed them but she had obviously been hurt. No doubt by Silver's father. Even she was silent and she joined the three of them, sitting next to Gold.

         However long they'd been there, it must have been most of the day for the sun was starting to make it's retreat and the moon was unveiling itself. "Excuse me, I know you four were responsible for stopping Ho-oh but the tower is closing and we need to clear the building," a tower guarding said after showing up at the tower exit. "We'll be leaving in a moment, just...please, can we have a bit more time?" (y/n) said.

        "I'm sorry but you'll have to be leaving now. We weren't supposed to let you four in here to begin with and the tower master will not be as merciful if he catches you four here," the tower guardian said. Silver sighed and sat up from (y/n)'s lap. A sudden distant screech was heard and the tower guardian retreated into the tower, frightened by what was clearly Ho-oh's cry. Silver looked towards the sky seeing four feathers floating down to him in the wind. The feathers fanned out and floated towards each of the four of them in the tower's room.

         Silver caught his feather looking at its rainbow hues and slight glow. "It seems Ho-oh acknowledged the four of you. I suppose you can all stay for a bit longer now," the tower guardian said. "No...we'll leave," Silver said. The tower guardian led them out of the tower and past the remnants of what the public assumed was a crime scene. Silver forced his gaze in a different direction, biting back a pained whimper although he had no tears to shed anymore.

         It was assumed that Gold and Crystal had taken care of the explanations to the authorities so Silver didn't bother to go near any of the officers. He met the gaze of Proton and Petrel but he had not the emotion to spare for them. They seemed to be bitterly angry but Silver could care less. Gold began to push through the crowd once the tower guardian left them on their own. People could tell that they'd been involved in the tower inccident but could care less about their feelings not that Silver had any.

        Reporters bombarded them with questions having gather there over the span of the day. Silver began to feel trapped with all of the people surrounding them. For the first time since he'd witnessed his father's fall, he began to feel again with the first emotion being irritation. Annoyed by everyone around, Silver took hold of (y/n)'s hand and pulled her with him as he pushed through the side of the crowd. With nothing but alley ways and pavement to stop him, Silver took off, running away from his source of activation.

         He didn't stop until he found a familiar place, not entirely sure as to why he decided to stop on the side of some random road. "To think you'd bring us here," (y/n) muttered. Silver gave her a questioning look. "This is the place where you knocked me over, remeber. Instead of running past, you stopped and helped me back up before you continued on your way. I didn't think you'd remeber this place since you said you have a little more than a year worth of memories," (y/n) said.

        "Right...that whole year of memories...that you still don't have," Silver muttered. "Which is why I told you to bring her back to me but I figured that you'd have forgotten after what you just went through. That's right, I came to you," Celebi's familiar voice said in Silver's head but this time (y/n) seemed to hear it too. "So you're the pokémon that I sensed nearby," (y/n) muttered. "Yes, I am. You are (y/n).

         Silver wished to save you but I don't think he realized what sacrifices needed to be made in order to alter specific time events. Where there is death, it will remain," Celebi said. "You came all the way here just for that?" (y/n) asked. "No, of course not. I'm a psychic type pokémon so I've come to give you the memories from Silver's original future. Now, that includes your death so I need your consent. You'll be reliving all of these events in a matrer of seconds. Do you wish to gain these memories?" Celebi said.

         "Yes, of course I do. Why wouldn't I? I'm sure I'll be fine so go ahead. Get it over with," (y/n) said. Silver watched as (y/n) began to glow a bit. She closed her eyes as she shimmered in Celebi's power. Her etes suddenly snalled open as Celebi's power left her. She fell firward and Silver quickly caught her. "Ow...that was worse than I thought it would be," she said with a slight laugh. "You actually remeber everything?" Silver asked as curiosity took over. "Does asking you if you still want to go visit your sister in Kanto answer your question?" (y/n) said with a smile. Silver for the first time since temporarily losing his emotions, felt true hapiness.
____________________________________

The story's not over yet. There's one more chapter left so until next time you amazing readers!