Final Chapter

This is the last chapter in this book so go ahead and read it cause it's right here.
____________________________________

A whole year and almost a half. That's how long it had been since that incident. (Y/n) had urged Silver to endure the year in Johto by redoing everything they supposedly did in his original future. Only then did she agree to meeting his sister in Kanto which was where they were now headed as they went to the Pokémon Center in Viridian City. Silver had contacted Green and she'd asked that they meet there before heading back to Pallet Town.

"She's going to freak out when she meets you. I swear she's going to try and find something, anything wrong," Silver muttered. "You worry too much," (y/n) said as she suddenly pulled Silver's arm and gave his cheek a quick kiss. (Y/n) laughed a bit at Silver's blush of embarrassment. "You two always do that every time we go somewhere," Gold complained. "I still don't understand why you two had to tag along in the first place," Silver muttered, referring to Gold and Crystal who had decided to join them.

"Don't be like that Silver. We're your friends. Besides, I've never met this sister of yours before," Gold said. "I'm starting to agree with Silver though. You criticize everything we do," (y/n) said spotting the Pokémon Center as she did. "What am I supposed to do? I'm bored," Gold said in his defense. The four of them hadn't even made it to the Pokémon Center when Silver's name was called by someone (y/n) was unfamiliar with.

"Silver!" the girl said happily as she made her way towards them and waved. Silver gave a shy smile and glanced at (y/n), taking her hand and walking a little faster towards this person. "It's good to see you, Silver. This must be the girl you mentioned. (Y/n) right? Nice to meet you. I'm Green," the girl said. "I'm (y/n). It's nice to finally meet you," (y/n) said as she shook Green's hand. Gold and Crystal introduced themselves too and Green began to lead them the rest of the way to the Pokémon Center but (y/n) stopped in her tracks, hearing her name being called by an extremely familiar voice.

"(Y/n)...is that you?" the person said. (Y/n) whipped around looking for the source of the voice that she'd longed to hear for so long. "Brother?" she whispered as she spotted him standing alone. Everyone but Silver stood there in confusion as (y/n) stared at N trying to determine whether or not she was hallucinating. "It really is you...I found you," he said as his initial look of surprise changed into happiness. (Y/n) didn't guve him time to say another word.

She'd let go of Silver's hand and tackled her brother into a hug. "I'm so sorry," she said as she hugged him to near death. The thing is, (y/n) had run from Unova after remembering everything that had happened to her. Once she'd heard that her adoptive brother was leaving Unova to travel with Reshiram, she figured that she should leave as well without a word to her brother or sisters. Seeing her brother again after doing such a thing was a bit overwhelming and so she let herself cry tears of joy.

"I can't believe it. Have you been here all this time? I've traveled everywhere except here and Johto and I still never found you until now. You shouldn't be apologizing. It's my fault. If I had done more...then maybe you wouldn't have left," N said as he seemed to near crying as well. "It's not your fault. I didn't leave because of you," (y/n) said as she released her brother from their shared hug. "You've gown so much since I saw you last," N said as he too let (y/n) go and wiped a few stray tears from his eyes.

"(Y/n)...is this him? Your brother?" Silver asked. (Y/n) hadn't noticed that he'd walked up to them until then. "Yes, I'm her brother. Are you the one responsible for looking after all this time?" N answered. Silver nodded. "My name is Silver. We've been keeping each other safe for the past year and almost a half," Silver said proudly. "Hey, Silver, hate to ruin this moment but um...we kind of need some introductions," Crystal said as she, Gold, and Green walked towards them too.