Fᴏᴜʀ •4•

Lil Jiwon's(B) POV~

"w-what" I say as tears start rolling down my cheeks. I hated getting punishments, my parents always punished me when I did something wrong, or even when I did something good.

"You heard me baby boy" the tall man says as he opens up the bag that was handed to him.

I see him pull out stuffed animals, candy, and other fun items.

My tears instantly stop coming out of my eyes and I start to calm down.

"W-woah" I say amazed, as I start to lower the covers down and crawl towards all the cool stuff.

As I look closer I recognize who the tall person is.

" d-dad-hanbin" i stutter a little as I remember big jiwon writing a note telling me not to call him that if I ever meet him.

Big jiwon has always liked hanbin. He even had pictures of him on his phone. You could say he was in the beginning stage of being a stalker.

Big jiwon always wrote on a sticky note for me to be a big boy if I ever came out, especially in front of mom, dad, and others I don't know.

Im tempted by the toys to fully take over big jiwons body but i try my best to stay big.

As I'm straining to stay big i think of something strange.

" whey dou ou bwing toy and candi" I ask, getting angry at not being able to pronounce certain letters and words.

It seems a bit weird that he would bring that.
He would only bring that if he knew about my personalities. Right?

" oh I don't know baby, do you want to play with them".

I struggle to maintain a big boy mindset but it's hard.

" n-no fanks" i struggle to say as I really do want to play with the toys.

"Why not" dad- hanbin asks as he tilts his head to the side.

"big boys don plai wit toys" I say straightening my back to show that I'm a big boy.

"Aw, to bad, i was really hoping to color in this new coloring book I got".

I look at the coloring book he pulls out and my eyes almost burst out of my head.

"WOWWW" I say in amazement as I look at the limited edition "Daniel tigers neighborhood" coloring book. ( I don't even know 🤦🏾‍♀️)

"HOW U GEH DAT" I say still in awe.

"Oh baby i almost forgot that you're on punishment, you can't use it yet."

"w-WHA WHYYYY" I say in a whiny voice

"You were a bad boy" hanbin says as he starts to bend down to my height.

As he bends down, I realize that the group of people that were with him before were gone.

"nooo i wasn't a bad boy i was good." I say starting to get angry because of the lies he was telling.

"No you weren't, you were making so much noise in class". Hanbin says, staring into my eyes.

"NO I WASNT, I WAS GOOD." I say loudly, screaming in his face.

I was getting irritated and mad.

Hanbin grabbed me by my arm and laid me down on his lap.

"I know you don't know the rules yet, but you will never, EVER, scream at me or talk back to me again. Understand." Hanbin says to me with a stern voice.

"b-but I was g-good". I say softly, shaking as he pulls down my pants".

"w-what are you doing." I say to him, confused.

"Do. You. Understand" Hanbin says as he yanks my underwear down.

"y-yes" I say kinda scared to say anything to him at this point.

"You spoke back to me and you raised your voice at me. So you're getting a punishment." He says smiling.

I try to jump off his lap but he is much stronger than me so I fail to do so.

"You're getting 5 for each rule you broke. So how many is that." He asks looking directly into my eyes.

"Um t-ten." I say.

"Good job" He says as he starts rubbing my butt cheeks.

"You ready to count baby" Hanbin says as he looks down at my face.

"If you don't count I will start all over, and I don't think you want that." He says smirking.

"o-ok". I say as I get ready to count.

I see his arm lift up and fall down. I feel a slight tingling on my bum but it doesn't hurt that much.

He does it again and again and again.

It starts to hurt more but not a lot.

He stops spanking me and pulls me off his lap.

"Are you done already." I ask surprised at how painless that felt.

"Yes, We just finished the practice round." He says getting up.

"W-wHaT!" I say shockingly as he bends me down over the bed.

"Oh and you forgot to count" he says to me as tears start to form in my eyes. Not because I'm in pain but because he lied to me.

I can't really say anything to him because I'll get more spankings.

So I stand there, bent over the bed, waiting to get spanked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo yeo yeoooooooo,

So it's been kinda hard writing this story cuz to me it feels kinda cringy. And I have a bunch of ideas to add onto this story which is making it even harder to write.

So I might rewrite this story making him have one personality. Like making him a little or sum like that. and make him like big jiwon and little jiwon. Yeaaaaaaaaa.

And then make another story similar to the original story I had In my head. So Yea

💀.