Fɪᴠᴇ •5•

No One's POV~

Jiwon lays on the bed, face down and ass up.
Waiting for daddy Hanbin to spank him.

"I really don't want to hurt you baby, but you have to learn."

" i won't yeh aht chu again" Jiwon says, trying to sound extra cute so Hanbin might consider letting him go.

"No baby, you have to learn."

At this point all of big Jiwon had disappeared and little Jiwon had taken over. No smart decision's were made by little Jiwon and the questions he had were trapped all the way in the back of his head.

As little Jiwon was thinking of ways to get out of this punishment, he felt a hard hand smack his bottom.

It was way harder than before and this caused tears to fall down little Jiwon's eyes.

"Count for me"~ Hanbin said in a low voice, almost a growl.

"o-one" Jiwon says in a small voice.

"I can't hear you" Hanbin says as he strokes the spot of Jiwon's bum that was spanked.

"d-daddy i s-said one."

Little Jiwon didn't realize what he said but Hanbin heard it and a smirk came creeping up his face.

It wasn't only until after a few seconds that little Jiwon had realized what he had said.

"i-i mean Hanbin."

Hanbin's POV~
I look at Jiwon and smirk. He just called me daddy.

A few minutes pass and I finish spanking him. He's on my lap crying and breathing hard.

"Oh baby, calm down. I'm sorry but this is the only way to teach you."

"n-no it's not."Jiwon says trying to push me away but is to weak to.

Time skip~~~~~~~

After Jiwon calmed down and fell asleep,
I went to his house to pack up some of his things.

I didn't do it all by myself though. I had some help from one of my best friends.

Jungkook has been my best friend for awhile now and his baby boy stayed with my baby boy.

Jungkook and I head over to Jiwon's house and open the door with a key I had made.

I open the door and look around. I go to his room and turn the lights on.

𝕁𝕚𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝕆𝕍~
I wake up to the sound of snoring beside me.

I turn around in my bed and stare at someone who i do not recognize.

I know little jiwon came out but i cant remember anything that happened.

I feel a bit hazy so i dont realize  whats going on at the moment.

Once I feel more awake I decide to get up.

"This isn't my house." I say as I look around the room.

I start hyperventilating and crying.

I'm not little now but this feeling is bringing back memories, memories that caused me to start crying.

once i start screaming, the person on the bed starts crying too.

Now both of us are crying and i feel like slipping back into little space.

i hear the door open and footsteps coming towards the room.

****************************************

what up dudes. its jae aka j i m i n s    s h a w t y

it took me awhile to write this chapter but its here finally. 

this whole month i got tests to do so uploads might take awhile but idk yet so...yeet yeet.

Jae out.

Heal Me जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें