Eɪɢʜᴛ•8•

Kim Jiwons POV~

I wake up to the sunlight hitting my face and birds chirping.
I look around and see that Im alone. I smell bacon and eggs cooking. I jump out of bed but immediately feel like vomiting when I do that. I slowly walk downstairs and call Hanbins name. I grab my ass while walking down there because something doesn't feel right, it feels like something is in there. "What are you doing?" I ask softly when I see him.
"I'm making you breakfast, obviously." He says to me without turning around.
"Oh by the way, do you have something to tell me?" He asked.
"Um..nooo" I say innocently.
"You might want to change your anwser."
"What? Why?"
"Because you're lying. And I don't like liars." He says turning towards me with a straight face.
At this point I start to get nervous. I fumble with my fingers as I start to slip into little space.
"W-well I don't know what you're t-talking about. I d-didn't eat anything."
"I didn't say you ate anything." He clapped back.
"Yea c-cuz I didn't eat anything." I said a bead of sweat rolling down my face.
"You have 5 seconds to tell me what you did."
"Or what?" I asked crossing my arms. I started to think. I barely know this man. I only called him the d word because I was desperate. Fuck him and his handsome ass face. He can't touch me. I'm a grown ass man. He can't tell me what to do.
"Do you want to find out?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows and walking slowly towards me.
"Y-you're not the boss of me!" I retorted.
"Oh baby boy." He started to laugh.
"W-what's so funny?" I asked kind of scared at the way he was laughing. He looked like a psychopath.
"You have balls jiwon." He said no longer laughing.
"Yes I do have balls. I was born a man so.. I mean it would be kind of weird not to.. you have balls too. Unless.." I said confused.
"Weren't you quieter? When my group was messing with you, you couldn't say a word, but now you just won't shut up huh?"
"You don't know anything about me." I said rolling my eyes.
He was so close to me now that I could barely move.
"I know more about you..then you do yourself." "Now. I'll give you another chance to redeem yourself." He said glaring right into my eyes, I could feel him staring right into my soul.
"Fuck that! And fuck you!" I said. He was starting to piss me off. Was he a stalker or something? I pushed him off of me and turned around before I could even take a step I get grabbed back by my collar. Hanbin puts his hand around my neck and squeezes. "Stop disrespecting me." He says firmly. I could see the anger in his eyes. I start to shake and tear up and hanbin starts to laugh, his ugly ass, crackhead ass laugh, and I watch him in horror. I see a remote in his hand and it looks pretty small. "What is that?" I ask. "You'll find out in a few seconds" he said smiling like a maniac. "No! I want to know what it is n-." I get cut if by a vibrating sound and the feeling on my backside. "W-what the fuck!?" I say, grabbing onto hanbins arms, his beautiful, toned, sexy arms, anyways, "What is t-this!?" I say still shocked and surprised. "What does it look like." He said back. "W-why?"
"I told you I don't like liars. Why the fuck would you lie to me. I hope you know that I own you now. You're mine. I basically bought you." He said and I had the last straw. I flipped. Kicked him in his stomach and ran. The vibrator didn't make it any easier, it felt like it was on the highest setting. I found a hiding spot while he was on the floor groaning and moaning and shit so I sent in there and locked the door. Not even a minute later I hear footsteps, they were fast paced and they sounded angry. I see a pair of feet stop in the front of the door of my hiding spot and I stop breathing. I hear the door knob being played with and suddenly the door opens. On the other side is Hanbin. He's angry. He's smiling. And he's laughing. I think to myself. "The fuck is wrong with him?  Why he look like that? Is he really like bipolar or something?" As i'm thinking his hands grab me out of my hiding spot and he brings me to this room that I've never seen before. It has dark red and black furniture, a bed with chains on it and sine other weird shit. He sits  me on the bed and gives me something to drink. "What is this?" I ask. "It's water." He says back. "I don't remember water being purple." I said looking at him. "It's rich water." He says. "Just drink the goddamn drink!" He said and I gulp it down quickly. It did NOT taste like water it tasted bitter. I start to feel my eyes get heavy and I get sleepy. I try not to but my eyes shut on their own. I fall down onto the bed and before I fall asleep I see Hanbin smirking and clapping.

———————————————————————————

I finally finished this chapter hehe. Sorry I've been gone for a minute 🥺 I haven't had motivation to work on any stories or chapters and school was killing me so I've been away for a while but ig I'm back for a bit🗿

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 21, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Heal Me जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें