Four

"Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you," Doctor Useless insisted.

"Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name," Five said angrily, leaning on the man's desk.

"That's not my problem." I was very much ready to punch the dude in the face. "Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do, so--"

"And what about my consent?" I turned to Klaus, who was sitting beside me.

"Excuse me?" The man before us looked baffled

"Who gave you permission... to lay your hands," his voice cracked with emotion, "on my children?"

"What?" Five and Doctor Idiot asked at the same time, staring at Klaus as I stayed silently confused.

"You heard me."

"I didn't touch your kids."

"Oh really? Then how did he get that swollen lip? How did she get that black eye?"

"They don't have any-" Klaus stood, and punched Five in the mouth. The boy grunted and stumbled back, clutching his face.

"Klaus I swear to everything I will murder-" He swung at me, and solidly collided with my skin. Pain flared up around my eye, which I was sure would definitely bruise within the hour.

"I want it. Name please, now," Klaus demanded as I clutched the armrest of the chair, cursing under my breath.

"You're crazy," the doctor shakily said, pointing a finger at him. He laughed.

"You got no idea." He looked down, and noticed a snow globe on the desk. ""Peace on Earth." That's so sweet." He then smashed it into his forehead.

I winced, and stood in the case that we were going to have to make a quick exit.

"God, that hurt!" Klaus yelled, his hands trembling a bit as glitter, water and blood dripped off of him.

The man behind the desk grabbed a phone and hurriedly punched numbers into it. "I'm calling secur-"

Klaus lunged forward, wrestled with the doctor for the phone, and emerged victorious. Despite the man's protests, he held it to his ear and sobbed into it.

"There's been an assault in Mr. Big's office, and we need security, now. Schnell!"

The receiver clattered onto the desk, and I sighed.

"Now here's what's gonna happen Grant."

"It's Lance..." He muttered.

"In about sixty seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder, "What the hell happened?", and we're gonna tell them that you beat the shit out of us," Klaus sobbed out dramatically. I placed an arm over Five's shoulders, and pouted as the doctor stared at us in horror.

"You know, you're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you, you're gonna get passed around like a..." Klaus swung around his hips, and Five and I grimaced. "You're just- You're gonna do great, that's all I'm saying."

"Jesus, you are a real sick bastard."

"Thank you."

"Just imagine growing up with him."

~~~

"Oh, that's strange," Lance said, flipping through a file.

"What?" Five demanded, leaning on the cabinet.