13

Emma's POV

"Yeah I'm outside in the pickup lane." Christen says through the phone.

Gigi is in New York for Fashion week and I'm in Utah for two days then I'm going to go up there to be with her. Orlando is playing Utah in Utah so I decided to go and watch the game and more importantly see my best friends.

"Okay...oh I see you." I say then hang up and walk to her car.

"Hey Emma." Christen says after I get in.

"Hey Christen." I say then hug her. "I missed you."

"I missed you too...The three A's are at my apartment and I think you may have some explaining to do."

"Shit." I mumble.

During the drive I try to rack my brain to find out what I did.

"Do you know what I have to explain?" I ask.

"Yep." Christen says.

"Can you tell me what it is?"

"We're here." She said.

I grab my bags and head into the apartment.

"ASHY." I yell when I see her.

She turns around and I jump into her arms.

"Hi Emma."

We have our little family moment then I hug Alex and Ali. Luckily the three A's ordered Thai food. Ashy gave me my food then we went and sat around the living room and talked.

After everyone finished eating we continued to talk.

"So Christen says I have something to explain." I say.

"You do." Alex says.

I look at Ash and I guess she notices the worry in my eyes.

"Alright girls stop with the tough act." Ash says and everyones glares soften. "Emma we just want to know what happened between you and Hope."

"That's it?" I question.

"Yeah? What did you think we were going to say?" Christen asks.

"I thought I did something to make you hate me."

"No Emma. There is nothing you could do to make us hate you." Ash says. "Now...Explain."

"Well I met Hope in 2014 when I came to visit you in DC and your team was playing Seattle. Somehow I got her number and after that we texted a lot and it was very flirty. Her husband wasn't nice to her so when ever they would fight she would stay with me for a couple days."

"Did anything happen during those days?" Ali asks.

"Kind of. Whenever she would stay with me we basically acted like a couple except we never have sex...unfortunately."

"So you kissed her?" Christen asks.

"Yes I did...a lot."

"Did you ever feel bad for being with a married woman?"

"No because with how her husband treated her and from the pictures she showed me he didn't deserve her...I just wanted her to know somebody cared about her."

"So what went on during those days she was at your house?" Alex asks.

"Well the first day I would always pick her up from the airport then when we would get back to my home I would help her put her stuff away in my room then we would have a make out session. After our session she would always like to feel pampered so we would bathe or shower together and I would wash her body and her hair then I would take her to a fancy restaurant to eat. In public we looked like a couple and I have no idea how people didn't notice us holding hands and kissing. Anyways after our dinner we would always go back home and we would cuddle in bed naked while watching movies. The rest of the days she stayed with me we would hang around the house without clothes on for some reason and we would cuddle, kiss, and just let Hope have some freedom."