18

Emma's POV

"GIRLS" I yell from my room and 10 seconds later five pairs of feet coming running up the stairs.

"You rang" Bella says.

"Yes. What do I wear?"

"Go shower. We got this." Gi says and I do exactly that and come back out 10 minutes later only to be handed clothes so I change in the bathroom.

"Alright. How do I look?" I ask when I come out the bathroom.

 How do I look?" I ask when I come out the bathroom

"Hot" Hails says and the rest of the girls nod.

"Sweet. Well I need to leave." I say then kiss four of the girls on the cheek then kiss Gigi on the lips. "Bye love." I say only loud enough for her to hear.

"Bye babe." She says and hugs me before we all leave my room and I go to my Aston Martin and drive off to Ellen studios.

On the way over to the studios I get a call.

"Hey Emma."

"Hey Ashy."

"HEY EMMA" I hear people in the background yelling.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Just some of the girls. We're finished for the day so we are all in the conference room doing recovery and getting ready to watch you."

"Well that's a lot of pressure."

"Oh please you played Coachella. This is nothing."

"Hey before I forget I need to talk with you and Ali after this is over"

"Okay. We'll be expecting your call."

"Okay...I gotta go so I'll talk to you later."

"Okay bye Emma. Love you.

"Love you to Ashy. Bye" I say then hang up as I get into Ellen studios parking lot. I lock my car then walk inside.

"Hi Emma." Ellen says when I get inside the building.

"Hello."

"How are you."

"I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm good. So your preforming two songs today right.

"Correct."

"Cool. Well I just came to ask if anything is off limits."

"Nope. Everything is fair game." I say and Ellen nods then is dragged away so I just wait behind the stage for her to call me to begin singing.

"To kick off our special live show, with her new single Sunday Morning, please welcome Emma Harris." Ellen says then the music starts.

- - - - -

Gigi's POV

"I hope this goes well." Bella says.