02

After settling into my dorm I leave towards the Belgrave University sign where I'm meant to meet Jack before the tour starts

After settling into my dorm I leave towards the Belgrave University sign where I'm meant to meet Jack before the tour starts. As I'm walking towards the sign i see a crowd gathered next to it.

"I swear Jack, if you've done anything already..." I threaten under my breath as I jog towards the crowd. The closer I get the louder the commotion is and the clearer Jacks voice gets. Of course Jacks in the middle of this. I roll my eyes and squeeze my way in between other students to get to the front.

In the middle of the crowd I see Jack holding down another boy. I clench my teeth together and storm my way over towards the two boys. "Jack, let the poor boy go!" I exclaim with a frown on my face.

Before he can respond a blonde girl walks up holding a clipboard in her hands. "God I love the smell of testosterone in the morning" she emphasises staring at both Jack and the other boy. "Smells like stupidity" she sighs, watching Jack let go of the boy with a smile on her face.

"Just a misunderstanding, which I apologise" Jack replies helping the boy up off the ground.

"Sure, misunderstanding" I huff towards Jack crossing my arms in front of me.

"We good?" Jack questions sticking his hand out for the boy. In which he slaps Jacks hand away and walks off, swearing to his friend.

The blonde girl speaks up getting our attention, "College is where they say you meet you true friends, apparently it's also where you meet your best enemies" she says making fun of Jack.

"Sorry about that" Jack apologises with a smile on his face, dusting himself off, "I'm Jack".

"Hi Jack" she says smiling. "I'm just trying to give a tour" she explains gesturing towards the crowd of students waiting for the tour, which includes me.

"Right, yes" Jack says walking backwards towards us while giving her a thumbs up.

As the blonde begins to talk I pull Jack towards me by his jacket. "Jack you idiot" I scold him, hitting his stomach with my hand. " It's our first day and you've already somehow made a fool of yourself" I shake my head looking at him in disbelief.

Instead of acknowledging my presence his eyes stay trained on the blonde in front, sending heart eyes to her. "Unbelievable" I sigh under my breath, putting my attention from Jack to the girl. "Just completely
ignore me, that's fine" I say to none popping my hip out and scrunching my eyebrows in annoyance.

Just as the girl begins to explain the history of the school Jack decides to make himself centre of attention once again by interrupting her and correcting her. I shake my head and sigh lifting my head to look at the sky.

"I thought they didn't have a garden until the II world war?" Jack questions her smirking when she says he's correct. "Before that it was a forest wasn't it?" He questions even though he knows he's right.

"Jack just let the girl do the tour" I whine, and unsurprisingly I was ignored once again.

"Would you like to guide this tour" she asks Jack rhetorically. Jack shrugs his shoulders and turns towards the rest of the students who nod their heads.

"Sure" Jack replies making his way in front of the crowd.

"And so it begins" I sigh rolling my eyes, following Jack with the rest of the students throughout the campus.

~~~~~~~~~~

"And that is why the chemistry departments have the most student pregnancies per department"Jack says getting a laugh out of the crowd. "And that brings us back to where we started, concluding our tour" he finishes smirking towards the blonde tour guide as the crowd, excluding me, claps.

As the crowd disperses Jack and the blonde step backwards to talk. Me, being an over protective sister, decides to join in.

"Where did you learn all that?" I hear her question Jack.

"My grandfather use to work here and he's a bit of a Belgrave completist" he says putting his hands on his hips. Before the blonde can respond I step out form behind Jack and introduce myself.

"Our grandfather" I say ignoring Jacks annoyed looks. "Hi I'm Stella, Jacks twin sister" I say smiling.

"Hey" she replies smiling back. "Anyway, that was pretty impressive" she says to Jack nodding her head.

"Impressive enough to let me buy you dinner?" Jack asks leaning forwards. I step back from the conversation looking around as I start to feel like a third wheel. Luckily their flirting gets interrupted by someone else.

"Man will you two sleep together already, everyone on campus is talking. You're like the Jim and Pam of Belgrave" A random guys interrupts putting his hand on Jacks shoulder.

"Hi Randall Carpio, and you are?" the stranger asks holding his hand out towards the blonde girl.

"Leaving" she replies raising her eyebrows. "By the way everyone knows the order is fake news, the library doesn't even have a basement" she says to Jack smirking before walking off.

"Ouch" 'Randall' says, "Architecture burn" he continues teasing Jack. Feeling really left out I step forwards and interrupt.

"What was that back there, that was so embarrassing" I complain to Jack tucking my short hair behind my ear.

"I have no idea what you mean" Jack replies trying to act all innocent.

"You damn well know what I mean Jack Morton" I reply crossing my arms.

"Well hello there, who might you be" Randall says stepping in between Jack and I with a smirk on his face.

"Stella, Jacks twin. Randall right?" I say holding out my hand.

He grabs my hand and shakes it, "Yeah, nice to meet you" he says looking me right in the eyes and smiling. My face heats up as I smile before quickly looking away before he notices my red face.

"You never told me you had a sister, and a good looking one either" he says to Jack while looking me up and down.

"Hey, Hey. That's my sister you're talking about" Jack says as he steps in front of me to hide me from Randall.

"I'm right here you know" I reply annoyed before pushing Jack to the side.

"Trust me, I know" Randall says smirking towards me.

"Okay that's enough" Jack says dragging Randall away from me by the arm. "I'll see you later sis!" Jack yells back to me before walking off with Randall.

"Bye" I whisper now left alone. "What the hell was that?" I ask myself before shaking my head and heading towards my dorm.