Chapter 3 : It was blank

Okay here is chapter 3! I still do not own Junjou Romantica, and I don't think I ever will...sadly , :D aww well, let the story commence!

Misaki....Misaki...where are you... There is no reason for you to skip school, if you were mad at me you would just hide at Takahiro's place, not skip school...but you also weren't there... Haruhiko didn't even have you... I just... I just Want to see that....you're okay...

I quickly ran back to my red sports car and drove away from my family house. I glanced over at my cell phone, it had a green light notification. I pulled over onto the side of the street and checked my phone. My heart seemed to skip a beat.

It's from Misaki!

I hastily opened the text, I looked at it confused, it was a blank message.

Why would Misaki send me a blank message? Should I try calling again?

I entered in Misaki's cell phone number and called him, I waited, my heartbeat getting faster with each second that went by, suddenly I heard the sound of the phone being picked up.

"Misaki?!?"

The response was a sound of surprise.

Did he pick up by accident? Did he try to hang up on me?.. Again? Why would he do that?

"Misaki?"

I heard a yelp come from Misaki and the sound of something falling, the connection was then cut off.

A sick feeling began to grow inside my stomach, the person who accidentally picked up the phone was definitely Misaki.

Misaki... What happened.. What did I just hear?... Oh god please be okay!

I started to drive around again searching for Misaki.

I heard rain in the background, Misaki is outside!

I decided to cut off from the main streets and to search side streets, wishing that there was no need to check the side streets.

Misaki might be in danger, main streets are less dangerous, side streets are the best option if I am to find my Misaki

I pushed my foot harder onto the gas pedal and my red car went speeding through the rain slick roads, I felt the tires swerve on the slippery road, I caught my breath and slowly released the pressure off of the gas pedal.

I can't go getting myself in an accident, I gotta find Misaki! Plus Misaki would blame himself... My innocent little Misaki...

Me: okay that was the end of chapter 3!

Misaki: =.= it was short, AGAIN!

Me: >~> well I write chapters all at once! That's why they are short!

Misaki: =.= the hell?

Usagi: what's wrong with that? I do that all the time

Me: Usagi ._. Nobody can be compared to you

Misaki: yeah , you're ... Unique

Usagi: *grabs misaki* I love you

Misaki: >.< Baka Usagi stop! *tries to escape*

Me: o\\\o *watch*

Usagi: I haven't gotten any Misaki all story, I need to fill up *whispers in Misaki ear*

Misaki: *blush* ah Usagi don't touch me the-

Me: OKAY! >\\\\< *shoves them into a room* I am not old enough to write that stuff

Misaki: TRAITOR!!!

Usagi and Misaki: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me: well hope you enjoyed chapter 3! :D