Chapter 6 : Please stay with me

Okay~ here is chapter 6! :D I pulled another cliff hanger last chapter! >^< I'm sorry... I'm a person who can't resist the temptation of them... Anyway I don't own Junjou Romantica, I only own this fanfic~

I was scared of the words that were going to come out of the doctor's mouth, I didn't want to hear them. But if I didn't hear them, I wouldn't know if my dear Misaki was alive.

"Is he okay"

My voice cracked, surprising myself. The doctor looked at me with sympathy.

Please don't look at me like that

"I did all I could"

Was the doctors reply, my eyes went wide and tears started to flow down my cheeks.

Misaki...

The doctor was startled by my reaction and put his hand on my back.

"Usami-Sama , I'm sorry for giving you the wrong idea...Takahashi-kun is alive"

The doctor quickly explained, I looked up at the doctor with joy.

My Misaki is going to be okay!

"Misaki is fine?"

My violet eyes were looking at the doctor almost pleadingly, the doctor avoided eye contact with me for a second

"Yes Takahashi-kun is alive but..."

What?

"But what?"

My uneasy feeling had returned

"Well, Takahashi-kun is in a critical condition, he had already lost too much blood when he was brought here... The operation was a success yes but his body is weak from the operation, the next few hours will be crucial for his survival"

My Misaki... No this can't be happening!

"Let me see Misaki!"

The doctor looked at me and nodded, he motioned me to follow him down the hall, he stopped in front of door 666, he opened the door and stepped inside. I followed in after him.

I noticed my Misaki, he was connected to a heart monitor, I could hear the uneven beeping coming from it. My Misaki looked so frail and tiny hooked up to the oxygen mask.

I quickly went to Misaki's bedside and sat in a chair beside it.

Misaki, please stay with me, I beg of you I need you

I held my Misaki's hand lightly, afraid that is I put too much pressure my beloved would break apart and leave me all alone.

Me: Kay that's the end of chapter 6!

Misaki: it's super short!

Me: >^< I wrote this as soon as I woke up! At least the readers know you're alive .. For now

Usagi: what do you mean by 'for now' *worry reflected in eyes*

Me: Misaki is in critical condition anything can happen

Usagi: >:0 that's no better then the ending in chapter 5!

Me: :3 hehe I ran out of time I needed to head to school

Misaki: then you could have saved the chapter on your new app and continued later

Me: nah I think knowing You are alive but in critical condition is nice ~

Usagi: Q.Q ......my dear sweet Misaki...

Hope ya liked chapter 6! :D