Chapter 5 : Race against time

Okay here is chapter 5! :D , hehe I pulled a real jerky move in the way I ended the last chapter, I don't own Junjou Romantica! Blah blah blah disclaimers X3 anyway let the chapter start!

I couldn't comprehend what I saw, right in from of me was my Misaki... His shirt was covered in blood and he was leaning heavily on a rusted metallic pillar, his head was bent down so I couldn't see his face.

"MISAKI!"

I ran over to him as soon as I got over my shock.

"Misaki Misaki!"

I cupped his frail face in my hands and lifted it, Misaki smiled weakly at me , his usually vibrant emerald eyes were dim.

"Ba..ka...U..sagi I didn't..want you to...see me like..this"

Misaki's voice was course and filled with pain.

What happened, who did this to you?!! Oh god my poor Misaki...

"Misaki, I'm going to take you to the hospital!"

I tried to keep my voice from breaking, I then noticed that Misaki's shirt was quickly becoming soaked in his blood, my eyes went wide as I lifted his shirt and saw a huge gash going across his chest.

Misaki...

Misaki suddenly started to fall to the ground, I swiftly grabbed him into my arms. I peered over at his face, his eyes were closed, he most likely lost consciousness. I shifted Misaki in my arms so I was carrying him like a bride, I then sprinted away in the direction of where I left my car.

My phone broke when I dropped it, damn why did I have to drop it! I can't call an ambulance!

When I reached the red sports car I had abandoned earlier, I opened the passenger door and gently placed Misaki inside and fastened the seatbelt around him.

Please Misaki stay with me, you're going to be okay!

I then leaped into the drivers side of the car and started speeding towards the hospital, I occasionally glanced over at Misaki as I drove, fear gripped me tightly as Misaki's blood flowed onto the seat.

There's so much...

I ignored all the street lights on the way, I didn't care about them, all I cared about at the moment was that as every second went by, Misaki was closer to leaving me.

When we arrived at the hospital I rushed Misaki inside and called for help, nurses immediately took him.

Misaki.. I hope I wasn't too late..

He was taken to an operation room, I stood outside of the door, pacing back and forth, it felt like forever.

Finally after eight hours the operating light above the door went out, I stopped pacing and looked at the door. The doctor who had been operating on my Misaki walked out of the room and removed his mask, his face grim. He walked up to me

"Are you the one who brought in Takahashi-kun?"

I nodded slowly, unease growing inside of me.

Is Misaki alright? Please let it be so! If I were to lose Misaki I'd ...

Me: okay that's the end of chapter 5!

Usagi: Misaki! Please don't die!

Misaki: *sitting beside me perfectly fine* Baka Usagi! I'm perfectly fine

Usagi: Q.Q you're in the hospital

Misaki: yeah but thanks to you I'm not alone... *blushes from embarrassment*

Me: aww Misaki X3 that was so adorable what you said~

Misaki: o///o *forgot I was here*

Usagi: hehe she's right! You should be open more often!

Misaki: Baka...

Me: hope ya enjoyed this short chapter! :D