Chapter 10 : I'll always be with you

Okay~ here is chapter 10! ^~^ I don't own Junjou Romantica, I only own this fanfic~ some of the chapter will be in third person :D but you'll still understand Misaki and Usagi's thoughts.

Usagi drove the injured Misaki back to their home, the brown haired boy had fallen asleep and was leaning on the window of the red sports car. Unlike when Usagi was searching for him, he drove very carefully so as not to disturb his precious passenger, the silver haired man occasionally pet Misaki's hair with fondness as he drove.

When they arrived, Usagi opened the passenger door slowly, so as not to let the sleeping Misaki fall, Usagi frowned, he did not want to wake Misaki, he had been through so much, he wanted the small emerald eyed boy to relax and rest.

While pondering what to do, Misaki shifted his position and looked at Usagi, his eyes were half closed and he wore a small sleepy smile, he rubbed his left eye with his right hand as he looked up at Usagi.

"Hi"

Misaki murmured dreamily, still half asleep, Usagi smiled and picked up his half asleep Misaki and carried him into their apartment.

Okay now first person starts again~ didn't want to waste time writing the perspective of the drive for both Misaki and Usagi, because well, Misaki was asleep :3

Usagi POV

I gently placed my dear Misaki onto one of red sofas in the living room.

"Usagi I'm sorry"

I looked at Misaki shocked , he was looking down, his bangs were covering his emerald eyes that I loved so much.

I cupped Misaki's face in my hands and tilted his face upwards, Misaki's eyes were glistening with unshed tears, I looked into Misaki's eyes for a few seconds then captured him with a light kiss.

"Misaki, I love you so much, I don't care about anything except you, there is no reason to be sorry, I want you to be happy"

Misaki suddenly clung to me, his tears soaking my shirt.

"U..sagi I..you..mean.. So much to me I love you"

Misaki's voice was muffled by my shirt and his sobs, I leaned onto Misaki, until his back was laying on the sofa and I was leaning over him.

"Misaki you are my world"

I began to lean in close, wanting a refill of Misaki, until I heard a little whimper of pain barely audible come from Misaki.

Baka! Misaki is injured, I can't go making love to him!

I mentally scolded myself

I heard a knock on the door, Misaki looked at me and pointed towards the door, his face was red.

"You should go answer it"

His voice was quiet, I sighed and walked over to the door and opened it.

"MISAKI!"

Takahiro came running into the apartment and ran straight to Misaki.

I forgot to tell him he was in the hospital...

"Nii-chan that kinda hurts.."

Misaki was bear hugged by Takahiro who was crying.

"Ah I'm sorry.. I was just so happy that you were okay"

Takahiro let go of Misaki and smiled widely.

"Takahiro how did you know Misaki was here?"

I asked.