Chapter 4 : Misaki!

Kay here is chapter 4! :D ... It seems like I always start a chapter like this... Anyway I do not own Junjou Romantica at all ... Still anyway let the chapter start~

While driving my eyes were focused on the many heads that I passed, my heart almost stopping every time I spotted someone with the same hair colour as my Misaki, but every time it wasn't him, my heart sank deeper.

I need my Misaki, now

I noticed that my red sports car was almost out of fuel, I glared at the lowering meter then looked around for a gas station, I saw none.

If I keep driving I won't be able to drive Misaki home when I find him

I pulled over to the side and entered a parking lot and parked my car. I exited the car and started my search on foot, I quickly became drenched from the downpour, I didn't care however. I ran along ally ways where I couldn't enter with my car.

I wouldn't have thought to search here if I still had a full fuel tank

I smiled a bit at the thought that I might see Misaki, my smile quickly faded when I thought of reasons why he would be in a ally.

Oh please Misaki don't be in the allys, there is no reason for you to be in one

Even though I was hoping Misaki wouldn't be found in the allys, I still continued my search, after having searched all the roads around, the allys were the only place left that I could think of.

I looked at my watch surprised that it read 12:24.

Has it really been six hours? I didn't even notice how dark it had gotten..Misaki

I paused my running to catch my breath, I leaned against the brick wall of a building exhausted, my lungs were burning and felt like they were going to burst, the cold air didn't exactly help either.

Misaki was right... I should think about quitting smoking

I closed my eyes to help my thoughts focus, I though long and hard on the places I've searched

Misaki's school, Takahiro's house, our apartment, all the main streets, my family house, the allys... Where else is there?

I pulled out my cell phone, and searched up a map for Tokyo.

I highly doubt Misaki would be at the amusement park, it's probably closed, Teito hotel?... No that place would have awkward memories for him, the aquarium? ..no that would be closed too

I looked at the map more closely, I raised a brow when I noticed that there was a abandoned section of Tokyo that had been cut off.

Misaki wouldn't be there would he?...

I pinpointed my location on the map, I wasn't that far, I could easily reach that area within a few minutes, I memorized the directions and started a light job with cellphone still in my hands in case I forgot the way, I was still only half recovered from the intense running I did beforehand.

After a while I came across some worn down looking buildings, I noticed that the area had been blocked off for public safety. I stepped through the barriers and searched for my Misaki.

"Misaki!"

I called, my voice sounded strange to my ears, it was filled with worry.

I heard movement come from behind me. I whirled around, happy.

"Misak-"

My voice cut off and I dropped my phone in shock. I had found Misaki..

Me: okay that's the end of chapter 4!

Misaki: .... It was short again and you cut it off

Me: I'm sorry but my iPod doesn't like when I write a story, pause then write again! It deletes parts if I do Q.Q

Misaki: what?..

Usagi: Misaki!!! *holds Misaki tightly, trying to stop his tears from falling*

Misaki: Usagi ... *hugs usagi*

Me: I've spelt Usagi and Misaki so often that auto correct decided to auto caps the first letter in the names! :D even tho I still get the red underline for them!

Misaki: so convenient

Usagi: *nod nod*

Me: well hope you liked chapter 4!