Chapter 8 : Misaki's dream part 2

Hehe chapter 8 is here! :D I don't own Junjou Romantica and I am 100% sure I never will! But I know for sure I own this fanfic! :3 it's Misaki's POV again~

Ren looked at me, his eyes were glinting with delight. I tried to move away from him but he stopped me.

"Oh you wouldn't want to do that"

Ren pulled out a pocket knife and moved it across my field of view.

"You wouldn't want yourself getting hurt now would you?"

I glared at Ren, however I was trembling

Usagi... Help

"Stay away from me"

I did my best to prevent my voice from shaking, unfortunately I did a pretty bad job. Ren laughed at me in amusement. Then he moved very close to me, he stank of liquor and smoke. The smell he gave off made my nose burn.

"I think I'm going to have some fun with you"

My eyes went wide.

"Please no.."

Ren moved his face close to mine and forced a kiss onto me, I kept my mouth shut not allowing him to enter, I looked at Ren, my emerald eyes were filled with a mixture of shock, fear and hatred. Ren laughed at this then went to remove my clothes. I was still tied up so I couldn't escape.

Misaki got raped... If you want you can use your imagination but I'm, Not old enough to write the scene and I'm pretty sure some people would not want to read about him being raped ~ gomen for being too young to write it so story will continue after he was raped. plz forgive me >^<

I can't believe what happened...

I'm sorry Usagi...

I felt like my insides had been ripped apart to shreds

Tears were staining my face as I silently cried. I heard my cell phone ring quietly, I looked around, Ren had his back turned to me doing something, I looked at my phone and saw it was from Usagi .

Usagi...

Even more tears started to well ip in my eyes as I hung up the phone.

I.. Don't deserve to be with Usagi...

I quickly hid my phone before Ren returned.

"So did you have fun?"

Ren snickered as he asked, each word he said made me flinch, my response was a glare.

Ren looked at me angered, and he leaped at me and flung me against one of the rusted iron pillars.

"You should feel grateful! Not just anyone can be with me!"

Ren yelled at me, his eyes were frantic and he was breathing fast

What's wrong with him?

I tried to move away but when I tried to move , a sharp pain resonated within me, I groaned in pain.

Ren spent hours walking around madly, I watched him, still unable to move.

I want Usagi..

My phone started to ring again, I looked over at Ren frantically then quickly went to hang up the phone but I accidentally picked up.

I heard Usagi call my name on the other side of the phone, I made a surprised sound. I felt a presence behind me, I turned and looked over to see Ren, he struck me on the head with a wooden beam he had found on the ground, I yelped in as pain resonated through my head as the wood made contact with me. My phone flew away and managed to hang up.

I'm causing Usagi trouble...

I blacked out

Tempted to cut off here but I've gotta be nice >^<

The next images that went through my mind were after I had awoken from being knocked out. I remembered seeing the colour red crimson, I felt an unbearable pain in my chest, I slowly looked and saw a huge gash, I looked around and saw that Ren was nowhere to be seen.

Probably left me for dead

"Misaki!"

I heard a familiar voice call out my name.

Usagi?

I went to look around but I couldn't stand properly, I had to lean onto one of the metal pillars.

"Misak-"

I saw Usagi, not well though, my vision had started to blur from blood loss.

"U..sagi ... I.. Didn't want.. You to.. See me.. Like this"

My voice was shaky, I could barely talk.

I'm sorry Usagi..

Usagi ran to me, which was a good thing because I had felt my strength fade and had started to fall.

Usagi caught me in his warm kind arms, I then passed out.

I returned to the darkness, I could hear an unsteady beeping sound, I slowly opened my eyes. The light stung and I had to quickly shut my eyes again. I could smell disinfectant and other strange smells.

Am I in a hospital?

I went to open my eyes again, however this time slowly so as not to hurt my eyes again

The first thing I saw was Usagi slouched over me, I was in a hospital bed attached to many machines. Usagi looked terrible, his eyes were swollen and red, as if he had cried for hours until he had fallen asleep, his hand was on one of my hands. I gently and weakly removed his hand from mine and lifted my hand up towards his sleeping face. Carefully so as not to wake him up I moved his silver hair out of his face and smiled.

I was with Usagi, my love

Me: that's the end of chapter 8!

Usagi: you were getting to the good part! >^<

Misaki: yeah!

Me: yeah but the chapter is already longer than usual and I didn't leave a cliff hanger •3•

Usagi: ... I want to talk with my Misaki

Me : don't worry the story isn't over yet~

Misaki: yay :D

Usagi: hope you liked chapter 8! •~•