ii

Question for the chapter: Lie, Serendipity, or Promise? I kind of want to do a full cover of either three someday on my YouTube.

Jimin gulped as he stood in front of Yoongi's door. Room 229, the forbidden realm. Just kidding, but even then there was some kind of aura that emanated through the door's frame.

Hyung is probably sleeping right now, right? He tried to talk himself out of it even though he had the boiling urge to talk Yoongi into sending him that long text and that 'I love you.' Jimin, you're a man! You should man up! He was about to slap himself at that because he sounded silly in his head.

He couldn't stand in one place judging from the way he fidgeted around. His feet took him everywhere within 5 feet of Yoongi's door. He was restless.

He knew that Namjoon and Seokjin were out, so he couldn't necessarily go to them. Hoseok was out of the question because that would only end up with him being another scarlet wreck. Same goes for Taehyung and Jeongguk because who knows what they're doing right now. Probably fucking each other's brains out. Jimin grimaced. Can't believe I actually thought that.

He then had an idea.

He pulled out his phone and texted Yoongi. Take advantage of technology. He smiled to himself as pressed send.

---
Jimin:
Hyung, are you still awake?
---

He waited for about 5 minutes for a response, and right as he decided to just go to his room and rest for the night, he saw a notification pop up on his phone screen.

Sweet Hyung sent you 1 message.

---
Sweet Hyung:
Yeah.
---

Jimin began to dread sending that text, but it was too late to back up now. Besides, he really wanted that text from Yoongi. You don't understand how desperate he was for it.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was chilling on his bed, back against the headboard, earphones in and listening to his pending beats. He was trying to think of what else he could add into the mix. He wanted to get some progress in you know?

After confirming that he was still awake, he heard his door open. He usually had it locked so that the other members wouldn't interrupt his work, but he forgot to do so earlier.

"Why are you here, Jimin?" Yoongi asked softly as he sat up and rustled through his backpack which sat right beside his bed.

"I'm here because everyone else seemed like they were busy." Jimin muttered.

"Oh, so you think that I'm not busy?" What Jimin said somewhat pissed Yoongi off a little. "What? Am I a last resort of something?" The older didn't even bother looking at the panicked look Jimin gave as he took a notebook and pen out.

"That's not what I meant, hyung." Jimin scratched his head worriedly. "Did you know that Jeongguk and Taehyung were together? As in, together together." Jimin decided to change the topic as to avoid the wrath of Yoongi.

Shrugging at the change, he didn't have time to be mad at the younger, knowing that he shouldn't take things to heart so easily. He's Min Suga Genius after all. He's not about to be swayed by mere words.

"Those two have been obvious for a while now, so it's not really a surprise that they wound up in each other's beds naked."

"Hyung!"

"What?" Yoongi finally looked up and saw how flustered Jimin was with his eyes staring daggers down on his bed. He was red up to his ears. Cute.

"Never mind, I'm not even going to ask Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung about it because you and Hobi already confirmed it for me." Jimin sighed, rubbing his temples with his thumb and index finger.

There was a period of silence with Yoongi's hand just writing away with lyrics and ideas for his mix.

"Hey, hyung. Could you do me a favor?" Jimin asked after a while.

"Hm?" Yoongi looked up, expectant to see the younger looking at him with a serious expression on, only to see a very determined and slightly flustered dongsaeng staring daggers into him.

"Hyung, send me the text you sent Kookie and Tae! Tell me that you love me too!"

"You're still on that?" Yoongi clicked his tongue before going back to writing. He didn't even say yes to Jimin's demand. Well, it's to be expected of Yoongi because it's Yoongi after all.

"Hyung, please?" Jimin was pouting by this time, and it took a lot of energy from Yoongi not to react to the cute way the younger had his lower lip out. It was adorable. Jimin was adorable.

Not that I would tell him that. Yoongi sighed.

"Jimin, I already told you that I loved you in person earlier, why do you need me to send a paragraph and say it again?" Unable to continue his writing without the constant interruption, he set his notebook and pen aside.

"It's different when I can just pull it up and re-read it over and over again. I want to be able to do that. I want your encouraging words, hyung. I want to have something to brighten my day when I'm down." These words almost flowed a little too smooth, and Jimin found himself covering his mouth while his cheeks heated up.

"If I didn't know any better, I would have considered that a confession. However, knowing you, Jiminie, you're just cute like that." Yoongi gave a gummy smile before he ruffled Jimin's hair, which wasn't a common thing for him to do considering that he wasn't really a touchy-feely type of person.

However, what Jimin said to him did catch him off guard for a bit. Was it wrong to say that it made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside for a second? Maybe I'm just tired. He knew that that wasn't the reason, but he tried to rationalize what he was feeling.

Judging from Jimin's reaction to his own words, Yoongi began to contemplate whether or not what Jimin said was even meant to be said to him. Probably not.

"I think I'm going to go to bed. My eyes are getting a little droopy." Jimin said frantically. It was obvious that what he said was a lie, but Yoongi knew better than to keep the younger male in his room when he clearly was too flustered to even be in his presence right now.

"Goodnight." Yoongi said softly as he picked up his pen and notebook again, continuing from where he left off. He felt his bed shift from the weight being lifted as Jimin stood and slowly exited the room.

Once he heard the door click shut, Yoongi couldn't help but smile to himself. Jimin was cute.