v

Question for the chapter: Who would you like to see wearing a pink dinosaur onesie: Jeongguk or Yoongi? And why?

"How about we start with Jungkookie and go backwards on the fanchant?" Hoseok suggested to the fans and they answered with a wave of their ARMY bombs and yell a yes.

"Request #1, make fun of Jiminie's height." He read aloud and there were audible gasps in the room, including Jimin's own.

"Stop making fun of my height!" Jimin pouted, and multiple fans came to his aid on that.

"Jimin oppa isn't short!"

"Who had the audacity to request that?!"

Jeongguk couldn't help but snicker before he calmed the crowd down. "Everyone, I'm just joking! That's not what the request said." More audible gasps resounded in the room.

"Kookie, you're so mean." Jimin went over and hit him in the arm multiple times. The maknae didn't budge though. He was known for being the mischievous type after all.

"Okay, okay! Here's the real request! Show ARMYs your handshake with V again." Jeongguk placed the paper down on the table and gestured for Taehyung to come closer.

"That's easy enough to do." The older male smiled, ready to do their very well rehearsed handshake that only they both can do.

Jimin just leaned back onto the table as he watched his two dongsaengs. It was endearing to see them so energetic and yet the thought of them actually being together was still something he couldn't fully process.

If ARMY knew about this.. He continued to think and later did he know that it was his turn to read his requests.

"Jiminie, you look so lonely standing there by yourself. Come over here!" Namjoon shouted in a whisper, or whispered in a shout, whichever.

Jimin didn't mind that he didn't do much. He was too distracted to even keep up with what's going on because of events that happened yesterday.

With a small smile, he looked at the audience and looked at his first piece of paper.

"ARMY, are you ready for request #1?" He had to get the crowd riled up before he went. He didn't like the silence after all, and he laughed at how energetically they responded to him.

"Yes!"

"Alright! Request #1, hold hands with Suga for the rest of the request portion- wait what?" Did Jimin read that wrong?

ARMYs went wild when they heard what he read. Jeongguk, who was hiding behind Taehyung, began to laugh uncontrollably.

Taehyung turned to him and gave him a knowing look before he began to laugh himself.

"You can't deny ARMYs request, Jiminie." Hoseok gave him a smile, taking the piece of paper away from Jimin's little hands so that he could actually start doing the request instead of staring at the words that seemed like they were fake.

Suga, who had remained silent for the most part and just followed in the steps of his members, was looking at ARMY as if scolding them for knowing how to tease Jimin so well.

Taking the microphone from Hoseok, he went over to Jimin and intertwined their fingers. ARMY went ballistic at the action. "There, now we have to stay like this," Yoongi said into the microphone before he showed his precious gummy smile.

Jimin evidently felt blood rush to his cheeks and kept his gaze down. He knew that no matter how much he tried, ARMY and the other members were going to see how flustered he was. This was bad.

"You still have to read the second request you have," Jin commented as he passed by to go to where Namjoon was.

Jeongguk was busy talking to Taehyung about how he should button up his shirt a little more because ARMYs would see too much of his chest. Hoseok, however, was busy watching the YoonMin pair, obviously entertained.

With a sigh, Jimin struggled to open the other paper up but was helped by Yoongi's free hand, making the younger blush even more. Jimin coughed as he tried to regain his composure.

"Request #2, tell ARMYs something that you like about Suga-Jeongguk, I should never have agreed to you picking my requests for me!" Jimin scolded the maknae but earned a loud laugh into the microphone by the younger male.

"Jimin oppa is so cute when he's embarrassed!" One of the ARMYs shouted.

"Jimin oppa, you can do it! Fighting!" Another ARMY cheered on, camera out and ready to record what Jimin had to say about his hyung.

Jimin had to gulp down the lump that was in his throat. When was the last time he felt this nervous to say anything to anyone? He couldn't recall because he was fixated on trying to calm his rapidly beating heart down.

He wasn't on the verge of hyperventilating or anything, but he wasn't calm either. It was evident in the way his hand slightly shook as he brought it up to his lips for him to speak.

"What I like about Suga hyung is," and as if the moment froze, he began to tune out all the outer distractions and focused on Yoongi's soft gaze, "a lot of things, possibly everything. I like the way he's quiet but understanding. I like the way he puts his soul into his production. I like the way he shows how he cares about us even though his exterior appearance doesn't really show it."

At this point, ARMYs were as silent as the dead of night. It wasn't in a bad way either. They were all so engrossed in the moment that if a pin had dropped to the ground, everyone would have heard it.

The other members were no different. Jeongguk had been recording with his phone before Jimin even spoke, and now he and Taehyung were watching his phone screen intently.

Hoseok had his arms crossed as he leaned back against the table. He was satisfied with how the moment unraveled and was thinking to himself that he did a really good job at playing cupid today.

Namjoon and Jin weren't any different. They stared at the YoonMin pair and smiled as if they were proud parents of the two.

Jimin continued, "I like everything about Suga hyung."

"If I didn't know any better, I would have considered that a confession. However, knowing you, Jiminie, you're just cute like that," Yoongi repeated the words that he used on Jimin not too long ago, earning a wide-eyed look from Jimin before he turned away and laughed it off.

"Suga hyung's so silly," Jimin joked and ARMY finally responded with some noise. The younger male tried to walk away and distance himself from his hyung, but was immediately reminded of the prior request when he felt his hand being tugged back.

"While you two figure out how you're going to manage the rest of the request session with your hands bound together, I'll go ahead and read out my requests!" Hoseok went to the middle of the stage and bowed. "ARMY, are you ready?!"

"Yes!"

"AH! The sun! It's in my eyes!"

"Time to get some Vitamin D!"

Jimin was dreading whatever Yoongi's requests were because he was after Hoseok.

A/N: Finally, an update! I had major writer's block, but I'm glad I was able to get this chapter in!

Excited for Yoongi's requests?

Until the next chapter!