xii

Challenge for the chapter: If RM, Suga, and Jin did the #CNS challenge, pick a place where they would do the challenge (You can choose one or choose all.)

He hesitated at first as he tried not to grip at his chest for feeling his heart beat going crazy. He was in front of his door, hands fidgeting before gripping at the door knob lightly. He took a loud gulp before he exited his room.

His feet padded across the tiled floor quietly, one reason being him wearing socks, so you could say he was as quiet as a cat since he was being extra careful to not be heard. If any of the other members saw him, they would immediately think of a cartoon scene with a burglar trying to tiptoe into the victim's house. He knew that he looked ridiculous.

What's the use in me doing this if I'm going to see Yoongi hyung anyway? He finally decided to walk properly and just get things over with. He turned the corner to the living room and halted in his steps when he saw Yoongi sitting on the couch, right where they were last time. Yoongi was staring at his phone for a second before he shut it off and met gazes with the younger.

"Thanks for coming back," came the soft teasing tone the older usually used on Jimin. It would be a lie to say that Jimin didn't blush at that. But then again, he was always a scarlet wreck whenever it came to Yoongi.

Jimin was wise enough not to take a seat beside Yoongi, so he settled for the chair beside the love seat. However, instead of keeping their eyes locked, the younger stared down to his fidgeting hands once more.

"S-so, are you going to tell my why you kissed me?" Jimin cursed internally for stuttering. It was a dead give away that he was nervous about what he was about to hear. In fact, he was shaking inside, but obviously he wouldn't show it externally. His heart and stomach were definitely doing somersaults.

"I don't know, should I?"

"Hyung, you promised!"

"I don't recall saying those exact words of I promise, Jimin," Yoongi knew that things could go downhill if he kept on teasing the younger. But was it his fault that he wanted to? It's mother-flipping Park Jimin we're talking about. Who wouldn't want to tease him for his cute reactions?

Jimin let out a frustrated sigh as he ruffled his hair until it was a mess. Once he heard a chuckle come from the older, he was quick to knit his eyebrows even more and cross his arms over his chest.

"Well, what do you think Jimin?"

"I came here to get answered, not to be questioned," he huffed as he unintentionally formed his lips into a subtle pout. However, there was nothing subtle that would go unnoticed in Yoongi's eyes.

Sometimes people couldn't believe Jimin's dense character. Yoongi was definitely one of those people who just wished that the younger could put two and two together to see the bigger picture. At times, the younger could, but this just wasn't one of those times.

"You confessed that you liked me and I kissed you back," Yoongi began. He sat up so that he had his elbows on his knees as he looked at Jimin starting to fiddle with his fingers again. "I'm sure by now it's obvious?"

"Wait," as if a light bulb illuminated over his head, Jimin felt his cheeks heat up. "Don't tell me," he trailed off again, unsure if Yoongi and him were on the same page about the situation. "Does that mean you like me back?"

"No shit, sherlock," came a familiar maknae's shouting from the doorway leading to their hallway of rooms.

Jimin and Yoongi sat frozen as they watched the other members begin to pop their heads out of hiding as if they were eavesdropping this whole time. Honestly, they unintentionally did. Maybe not so unintentionally.