ix

Question for the chapter: Top Jimin or Top Jin?

The question still lingered in Jimin's head as he stared blankly through the television screen. The images that flashed in front of her lost their vibrance as he heard his own words resonate in his head.

Do I like Yoongi hyung?

"Jiminie, if you don't close your mouth, a fly's going to buzz in," Hoseok chimed in as he went to the kitchen to fix himself a snack.

At that, the younger closed his mouth that was slightly agape.

"Um, by the way Jiminie, sorry for teasing you yesterday," Hoseok scratched the back of his neck as he kept his back facing the younger. Apologizing without facing Jimin was a little rude for him, but it was just one of those times.

"It's fine, Hobi hyung," Jimin shrugged with a small smile even though Hoseok couldn't see it.

The older sighed in relief and he felt that the day couldn't get any brighter after the apology. He was just grateful that his chest felt light again.

"What are you so deep in thought about anyway?" Hoseok decided to strike some small talk since he wasn't able to converse yesterday asides from the teasing.

Right as the younger was reminded of what he was daydreaming about earlier, he felt his face emanate warmth as blood rushed to his cheeks. He quickly brought his knees up to his face before shaking his head.

"It's nothing, hyung," he tried to shrug him off, but the older knew that wasn't the case.

Hoseok plopped a seat right next to Jimim and offered the younger some bread sticks. Jimin politely declined, hoping that the older would go away, but he didn't.

"Come on, Jimin. I promise I won't tease you, so let me be the reliable hyung today," the tone Hoseok used on Jimin made it hard for him to refuse. After all, Hoseok is the sunshine of the group and it would suck if Jimin was the cause for the sun to stop shining.

"Tell me where is everyone else first and maybe I'll tell you," Jimjn needed to make sure that no one was listening in. He didn't want to take the risk of Yoongi finding this out, even though Hoseok was already a very questionable person to keep his secret.

Confident in his information, Hoseok began his report.

"Namjoonie is out with Jin hyung as usual. Taehyungie and Jeonggukkie are.. all you need to know is that they're pretty occupied with each other. Yoongi hyung is in his room asleep, but what's new?" The sunshine shrugged before he fixated his eyes on the younger BTS member.

Jimin gulped loudly before taking a deep breath, his fingers were fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

"I think I like Yoongi hyung," he whispered. He was waiting for a surprised gasp from the older, but none came. He wasn't looking at Hoseok when he said that, but as soon as he turned his head to look at his hyung..

"You only realized that yourself right now? Jimin, you really are slow," the older huffed before he patted the younger's back. "Well, there's no problem with liking Yoongi hyung. Why don't you tell him?" At this, Jimin's eyes went wide.

"Are you crazy, hyung?" He almost choked on his own saliva when he heard Hoseok say that.

"What? Is there something wrong with confessing?" Hoseok tilted his head before he had an epiphany. "Oh, is it because you're afraid of getting rejecte-" Hoseok's lips were met with Jimin's soft palm harshly. Jimin's face was also flushed like a blooming rosebud.

"Hyung, shh! What if someone hears you?!" The younger shouted in a whisper. His pupils irises were shaking as if what the other male said was the scariest thing ever. Hoseok forced Jimin's hand off his mouth and flicked his tongue.

"Yah, I already told you where everyone is, why the heck are you being so panicky?" Hoseok poked on Jimin's side which caused the younger to jolt away from him.

"N-no poking! I'm ticklish, remember?" Jimin had his hands covering the area where Hoseok poked, but an evil grin made its way onto the older's face.

"Oh yeah, you are ticklish, huh?" Hoseok smiled knowingly and Jimin
Jimin's eyes went wide as his face slightly paled.

"No, you wouldn't-"

Meanwhile, Yoongi was busy trying to get sleep as one would expect. However, for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to relish in the sweet luxury. Usually it wouldn't be a problem for the older to do so, but something in his gut was telling him he shouldn't sleep.

He sighed and sat up in his bed, his eyes were greeted by his dark room. Not one light was lit asides from a small neon blue from the digital clock beside him. If someone were to come into his room, that person wouldn't be able to tell the time of day without that clock.

"I want to sleep, but I can't," he mumbled to himself as he scratched the back of his head before he padded down any possible bed hair.

He was about to go to his desk and work on some composing when he heard a loud eruption of laughter. If it was like any other day, he would've shrugged it off and continue what he was doing, but that laughter was Jimin's.

Considering everything that's happened these past few days, it was nice to hear Jimin's laugh. It made Yoongi smile hearing it. However, he heard another laugh that he furrowed his eyebrows at.

Hoseok was the reason Jimin was laughing.

While Hoseok was busy attacking Jimin's sides with his tickling, Jimin was doing his best not to fall from the couch. His tummy hurt from the laughing, but it was something he needed and he was grateful for Hoseok making him laugh. However, he needed to defend himself.

"Hobi hyung, stop!" Jimin said in between laughs. Hoseok was about to decline the plea when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hoseok."

Turning around, Hoseok saw a serious faced Yoongi and gulped loudly before he retracted his hands from the younger male.

"Oh, would you look at the time, I forgot that I uhh.. had something to do with my mixtape. Good talk, Jiminie. You should definitely take the chance to say what you wanted to say now that Yoongi hyung is here," Hoseok then scurried away, afraid of the wrath Yoongi could have bestowed upon him.

A few moments passed after Hoseok was out of earshot.

Jimin was looking down onto his hands that were fiddling with his own fingers while Yoongi still stood where he was when Hoseok was still there.

"You had something to tell me?"

A/N: Holy crap it's been so long! How are you my lovely readers? I hope that you're doing well. I've missed you guys so much. ;-;