vii

Question for the chapter: How is your week so far?

Jimin sat in his bedroom with a short fuse still. Yes, he was still fuming over the fact that the other members wouldn't give him a break with the teasing during the fanmeet. Heck, even afterwards they couldn't cut him some slack.

He stared at the screen of his phone in an attempt to distract himself. He didn't feel like doing anything on it. YouTube, which was usually his main escape from the harsh world, didn't look enticing at all. Twitter, well, maybe he could do a small post, but not right now.

His thumb continued swiping through his applications menu until it reached the very bottom. There really wasn't anything to do. He threw his phone to the side and rolled around in bed.

Usually by this time he would be hanging out in Jeongguk's room and playing on his laptop, but because he was still 'angry,' he couldn't do shit.

It's not my fault for being a sensitive person. He tried to rationalize. Maybe it was his fault? Everything always seemed to be his fault and he hated putting himself down like this. There may or may not be some truth to it though.

Then, an idea popped up into his head. He went and got the phone they always used to go live and Jimin was about to press 'Go Live' when Yoongi crossed his mind.

Didn't he say something about me going live for something earlier? He couldn't recall what his hyung had said in the fanmeet so he shrugged and just pressed the button.

Within seconds, he could already see that there were so many ARMYs that entered the live. There was a flood of hearts, and the next thing he knew, he had reached a million hearts just for being there for under a minute.

He was sitting up against the headboard of his bed, Vlive phone held up and waving at ARMYs.

"Hi ARMYs. Did you enjoy our fanmeet today? To those who weren't able to go and to those who are overseas, don't worry. We'll meet you guys in our concerts soon."

He couldn't keep up with the flood of comments. As much as he wanted to respond to each and every one of them, he was only able to catch a longer glance at those with Channel+ so he read those instead.

"Jimin oppa, how are you so cute?" He giggled at that comment and covered his wide smile. ARMYs are so precious. "ARMYs are the ones who are cute, but thank you." He replied, scrolling up to catch more comments.

"Much love from Las Vegas - love Myrthandel..?" Jimin struggled to pronounce the user's name. "Much love to you too! I'm sorry if I said your name wrong." He said the last part in Korean. English was such a complicated language, honestly.

He set the Vlive phone down on his nightstand before standing up to get something to munch on from his little cupboard in his room.

"ARMYs, tell me how your day has been. Did you relax? Were you stressed? Don't be stressed!" He said loudly from where he was, satisfied in getting a box of pocky.

He decided that he wanted to sit at his desk at the far corner of his room, so he switched the light on before grabbing the Vlive phone and perching it up on a small stand.

He waved to the ARMYs again before he started scrolling up to look at comments. There was a lot of 'Jimin oppa marry me' and 'Where is Jungkook oppa' to which he shook his head with a small smile.

ARMYs can also be so demanding. He sighed.

Then there was a comment that really caught his attention.

"Jimin oppa, did Suga oppa do his second request yet?" He read aloud, cringing slightly at how he had to say oppa twice in a sentence.

"I haven't heard from Suga hyung ever since we got back so I don't think he-" he then heard a notification pop up onto his phone which was still on his bed.

Curious, he went and checked it.

Sweet hyung sent you 1 message.

He wondered what made Yoongi message him all of a sudden as he went back to sit in front of the Vlive phone. Multiple hearts were still flooding the screen and he noticed it had reached 50 million hearts.

"Suga hyung just texted me. That's a miracle in itself. I wonder what he has to say."

Ignoring the comments that suddenly went who knows how many miles per hour, he opened the text message and read through it quietly.

---
Sweet hyung:
Jiminie,

You did well today. I know that the others, including myself, weren't letting low on the teasing, but that's only because we love seeing your reactions.

It might be a little messed up, but please don't see us in a bad light for it. You're very precious to all of us.

You're special to me. I'm sorry if I went a little overboard earlier. You're just too adorable, and I can't seem to get enough of that, enough of you.

We can all have a talk about this when you feel like talking to us. If you want us to talk about it as a group, tell me and I'll tell the others. If you want to talk to us individually, just go ahead and we'll listen and be more careful from then on.

We hate seeing you frustrated Jiminie. We hate to be the cause of your frustration.

I don't want you to feel like we ridicule you because you're an easy target, even though you are. I tease you because you're cute.

Talk to me anytime okay?

I love you.
---

Were his eyes deceiving him? Did Yoongi actually send him a long paragraph with the words 'I love you' at the end?

He lightly rubbed at his eyes before he stared at his phone screen again, this time with his mouth slightly agape because he was in awe.

He quickly took a screenshot of the message before putting his phone down and turning back to the Vlive phone. He couldn't speak for a few seconds and he saw the comments blaze like wildfire.

He felt his cheeks flare up and he put his hands to his face as he let out an embarrassed laugh. His heart was beating like crazy, but he wasn't going to tell that to ARMY.

After he managed to calm himself down a bit, he stared directly into the Vlive phone's camera and smiled. ARMYs on the other side of the screen were surely swooning by now.

He laughed again, feeling a little too giddy for his own good. At this point, all of the anger that he had towards the other members teasing him was gone. He only felt happy now, and his face was hurting from all the smiling.

"I think, Suga hyung just completed his second request." He said into the camera before he placed his finger on the 'x' at the corner of the screen to end his live.

A/N: Honestly, that was a very fun chapter to write, even though it wasn't really much.

I hope that you liked it!

Until the next chapter!