2

"I just partnered you and Leeteuk in a duo project work."

I stared in shock. How could anyone possibly pair some asshole with me, especially Leeteuk?! "S- sir, I think you had some kind of misunderstanding... You can't possibly pair me with Leeteuk." I told the teacher. He shaked his head. "No, it's final that you and Leeteuk are paired for this duo project work." He continued, "It's also time for you two to get along... I've seen both of you two in way too many fights." He was right, I did go into fights with Leeteuk, I go to the gym too. *insert lenny face here* But seriously, why did he have to pair me, with HIM?! I took a slight glance at Leeteuk to see whether he was interested or not. All I was was him smirking. He bit his lower lip and winked at me. What a playboy.

After Classes

After 6 deadly hours of school, I quickly ran from my seat to my locker to find Julia waiting for me there. "Well, isn't it the cry baby... I bet you got a horrible partner for the duo project work~" She chuckled. I snickered, "Very... Wanna know who?" I asked her. She stared at me. I guess she thought that I wasn't like this before. She nodded quickly. "W- who is it?" She asked. 

"Leeteuk"

I said as I shrugged her away, tossing her to the ground in shock. I grabbed my bag and went out before I catch Leeteuk asking me to go to his house for the group project. I still had to ask my sister anyway. I walked directly to the staff room to look for Bella there but-

"Yah, Mia." Leeteuk said as he grabbed my hand, hardly. I looked behind to see him with wet hair as if he came from playing an endless match of soccer which he actually did. "What?" I answered him. I shivered as he increased his grip on my arm. "My house" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Let me ask my sister first." I answered. He looked confused. He loosened his grip and allowed me to enter the staff room. 

"Mia! My favorite sister, what brings you here?" Bella asked jokingly. "I thought I was your only sister?" I answered. "By the way," I continued, "C- can I visit my friend's house for a while, please?" I requested Bella. She nodded. "Sure... Just don't end up making out with Leeteuk." She responded with a wink. I stared. "H- how did you know?" I demanded. "Liam told me... Your Science teacher, am I right? The one who put you and Leeteuk in a group together?" She explained. I walked out in shock. I also saw Leeteuk poking his head out of the staff door to check what was happening. I opened the door, hitting Leeteuk in the face. "YAH, What was that for?!" Leeteuk scolded. "For being a jerk. Let's go."

When Leeteuk and I got in his car, everyone was staring at us like we're a couple. I got in the back seat while Leeteuk was driving. I definitely did NOT want to sit next to HIM. There was awkward silence between us both. I wanted to end it. "S- so... How's life?" I asked him. He was still silent. "Leeteuk?" I demanded him to reply. He was still silent. I leaned forward. "Teukie-ah" I said. Leeteuk then murmured something. I looked beside him but nothing was there. He mumbled  something like he's calling for his mom.

"We're here." Leeteuk said. I immediately jumped off of the car and ran out. I stared at how big his house was. He grabbed my hand and dragged me in. His maid greeted him but he ignored her. I glared at him as he tossed me to a seat. He gave me all the materials I needed and sat on his bed to use his phone. I bet he's making me do his dirty work, but I started anyway. 

I struggled at lots of parts, especially the part when Leeteuk turned on his fan which made all the papers fly away. That damn brat, he'll get his lesson some day. I was entirely tired that made me lean my head on Leeteuk's bed. I closed my eyes even though I knew that Leeteuk would force me to work again. I still won't submit without a fight. But instead, he didn't. He got down and continued my work. He inspected it closely and smiled. And you're thinking, how do I know when I'm closing my eyes? I opened my eyes again whoop whoop. Leeteuk then looked at me and mentioned me to go to the bed. Even though I wanted to continue the work, I didn't hesitate to go to the bed at all. "Wah, so comfy..." I said. I turned left and right to find a comfortable position while Leeteuk would probably be thinking on what was wrong with me. I didn't care. I WANTED TO SLEEP! Uwaaaa....

"Jagiya~ wake up.." Somebody whispered in my ear. I slightly opened my eyes to see Leeteuk on top of me. Of course, what a playboy. I smiled and pushed him off me gently. I saw the poster being hung on the wall prettily. He used the right amount of glitter, glue and pictures too. He even cleaned all the mess on the floor. He smiled at me while I walked up to the poster. "YAH, MIA, IT'S STILL WET-" Leeteuk shouted. Welp, too late- I touched it and all the wet glue stuck to my hand. "Ew..." I complained in disgust. "You should've told me beforehand!" I scolded Leeteuk. Leeteuk apologized while I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. "How's the place so far?" Leeteuk asked me. I shrugged and went back to the poster. I inspected it closely and noticed that Leeteuk also filled in the important details too. I smiled at the poster and looked at Leeteuk.

"You really do have a heart, Leeteuk oppa..."