5

It wasn't Bella

"Put your hands up and give me all your money!" One man said. There were two of them. They looked a bit like a student from my class. They looked... young.

They pointed their guns at me and me only

They pointed their guns at me and me only. One of them had their gun pointed directly on my head and the other was scrambling all over for my stuff. I wanted to call for help. But that would cost me my life.

Help, I said mentally, but I knew that no one would come. Somebody, anybody. I don't care if it's Leeteuk or someone else. Help me. I continued.

I closed my eyes, preparing for death. I opened my eyes looked back at one of the guys. He wasn't looking at me. I grabbed his arm and twisted it, hard. Then, I grabbed the other guy's arm and twisted it too. I'm savage, aren't I?

I kept on fighting until then.

Click-

A gun went behind my head.

"Stop this nonsense and kneel." One man said. I followed him and knelt. The other guy I knocked out stood up and talked with the guy.

"Should we just kill her?" I heard one of them say. I begged that the other would say no but he didn't say anything.

"Donghae? Eunhyuk?"

I looked up.

"E- Eeteuk hyung..." One guy said.

Leeteuk?! Finally, someone answered my prayers.

"What are you doing, with guns?! I never knew you guys were criminals!" Leeteuk shouted.

Happy realization day, Leeteuk.

Donghae looked at him with shock. What was he, their leader?

"L- Leeteuk, tell me what's going on..." I told him.

He just looked at me.

"Out, you two, and never do this again." Leeteuk told them.

Leeteuk helped me up and hugged me.

He what again?-

Yes, he did hug me.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?!" He asked. I shook my head and went to my room. I called Bella but Leeteuk told me not to tell her about Donghae and Eunhyuk. Instead, he told me that he would either make a reservation in a hotel or stay in his house for the time being.

Mia and Bella's call:

Mia: "Yah, sis."

Bella: "Yes?"

Mia: "Leeteuk wanted to, uh..."

...

Bella: "Leeteuk wanted to what again?"

Mia: "Yes, he uh, made a reservation in a hotel for us both, but if you don't want, we'd just stay in his house for the meantime."

Bella: "Can we just stay in his house? I feel uncomfortable in hotels, besides, you can help him in the project work."

Leeteuk snickers

Bella: "Who was that?"

Mia: "No one, okay, bye Bella, take care~"

End of call.

I stared at Leeteuk. He stared at me back. Then I heard the door open.

"WHAT IS THIS MESS?!" I heard Bella shout as she saw the mess they, I mean, Eunhyuk and Donghae made. She looked at both me and Leeteuk and made a disappointed face.

"Now I see why you wanted for us to stay in Leeteuk's house."

8:00 PM

I looked at how majestic the house was again. Bella did the same. Leeteuk's face remained, blank.

I followed him to an empty room on where only there was one small bed. Bella dibs on that. Looks like I'm sleeping with Leeteuk tonight. But definitely not on his bed.

Let's change that.

He slept on the floor and he let me sleep on his bed.

Gentleman?

Most likely.

But I didn't sleep yet.

I got out of the bed and walked to the window.

I sat on the seat next to it.

"The sky seems so lovely, but dark, no?" Leeteuk told me.

I turned around to see him leaning on the seat next to mine.

I nodded. "The sky looks beautiful."

He leaned close to me.

"Like you."

OMOOOO boy with luv (bts) is aWSOM. I'd definitely recommend it but I'm waiting for d&e danger. Thanks for readin and wait for Le next chapta. Baah baah black shep.