3

"You really have a heart, Leeteuk oppa..."

He blushed at the compliment and used his phone. I raised an eyebrow and sat beside him, looking at his game. Lucky him... I couldn't even touch a phone in my house unless I finished all my work. That includes chores, taking care of the plants in the garden, and homework. I stood up and checked the time. Wah, 7 PM. Bella must've been worried. I told Leeteuk that I would be leaving but then, he didn't even say a goodbye as he ushered me out of the door. He might have a heart, but it's deep somewhere inside him. Might it be the reason as he thought of me as his mother?

I walked back home and halfway, I bought Cola since I was dehydrated. It was dark. Very dark. I wasn't scared of it but since there was this news of a serial killer, I quickly walked home.

Then,
I heard a chuckle behind me.
Was that the serial killer?
No, it can't be.

I continued walking. Step by step. I could feel a presence behind me, but I didn't stop walking.

Then, I saw a motorcycle to my left.

The person on the motorcycle got down and removed his helmet..

"Leeteuk?" I said. Yes, that Leeteuk. "Uh, I need your number." He told me. I stopped for a second and looked behind me. I gave him my number and asked him why he needed my number. He shrugged and ascended on his motorcycle and went the other way. What a gentleman!

When I arrived in my house, my sister greeted me and asked why I was late when her expected time for me to arrive was earlier. I told her the entire story and went up to my room and changed into my pajamas.

Ding- My phone went. Some random number texted me. It's obviously Leeteuk since he's the only person whom I gave my number to.

?: Yo, It's Eeteuk!

Mia: Isn't your name Leeteuk, not Eeteuk?

?: Eh, I prefer Eeteuk.

Mia: K, Why did u msg me?

Leeteuk: You left your project here.

Mia: My project? Its OUR project!

Leeteuk: Whatever, it's still yours.

Mia: UGH FINE! Meet me in Starbucks, tomorrow.

Leeteuk: Uh, where? The one near my house?

Mia: a n y s t a r b u c k s .

Leeteuk: SoRrY, i dOn'T sPeAk sPaCe bAr.

I put down the phone and read any book.

Ding Ding-

Ding Ding Ding-

I decided to ignore those messages.

Ring- Ugh, he's calling me now? I picked up my phone and answered the call.

"HELLO?!"

"Uh, yes, it's Heechul?" The person said

Mia: "O- oh, hi Heechul!"