6

"Like you."

...

Beep Beep
Beep Beep
Beep Beep

"Wah-" I said as I woke up from my sleep. Did Leeteuk really said that I was beautiful? No I wasn't. Or maybe I was, but not now? Argh, I'm so confused!

"Morning, jagiya..." Leeteuk whispered in my ear, laying down beside me. I looked at him and saw lust in his eyes. "What do you-?" I asked him before he embraced me into a tight hug.

Yes,
A hug,
Again.
Cause I like hugs!

I blushed. It's not normal for a boy to hug a girl, unless they're a couple, which we are?! No no no, he's just a friend. "Thank you, Mia, for being my friend." He told me. I hugged him back.

Now you're thinking, he has a good heart! No, not until-

"Good morning, sir. What can I-" Leeteuk's maid said until he interrupted her. "Yah, cook anything as long as I don't puke it out later." Leeteuk interrupted. I glared at Leeteuk for his harsh personality. And I thought he had changed! I went to the maid and helped her with the food. Even though she and Leeteuk told me not to, I still did.

"Yum! When did you learn how to cook, sis?" Bella asked. I shrugged and ate. I cooked bacon and eggs while the maid, or as I call her by her name, Sylvi, cooked steamed chicken. I looked at Leeteuk, his face with regret for shouting at Sylvi, had looked up at me. He grinned and stood up after eating.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me to his room.

He tossed me to the cabinet and told me to dress up.

He took his clothes off and changed his clothes right in front of me.

I tried my best to look away but there wasn't anywhere to hide.
Wanna know why?
He was right in front of me.

I couldn't turn left, nor turn right.
Wherever I would turn, he would go in front of me.

"Yah, I thought you had a dream girl to meet!" I scolded him.

"Oh yeah, I forgot."

2:00 PM

He told me to wear one Bluetooth head piece to spy on the girl. He waited and waited, until the girl came.

She looked beautiful,
She looked gorgeous,
I couldn't help but be jealous,
But I think I am.

"JENNIE?!" I shouted.

I looked away immediately as they looked at me. I took a newspaper from a newspaper stall and read it. I can't believe he likes Jennie. Even through those old times when she used to bully me.

Backstory:

9 Years Old,

"Haha, what a loser!" Jennie shouted in my ear.  Along with her 2 other friends, Lisa and Jisoo decided to bully me too. Once they left, none decided to help me up, so, I decided to help myself up.

A Year Later,

"Yah, go die! You don't deserve to live!" Jennie shouted again. I've got enough from this nonsense.

I stood up,
Were both now face to face,
She glared at me,
I glared at her back.
I clenched my hand into a fist.

I was ready to punch her.
Until then,

Someone grabbed my hand.
I turned back.
He looked tall,
He looked like a female,
It was Heechul.

"Yah, ladies don't punch, they slap." He continued, "But if you want to do both," He took advantage and squeezed my clenched hand hard and used it to slap her.

"WAH!" Jennie screamed. She held her cheek and ran away crying. This hasn't ended just here, yet.

When I started Grade 6, she left the school. 2 months later, she rejoined. The bullying hasn't ever ended.

End of Backstory.

They both talked and I guided Leeteuk whenever he was wrong. Soon, Leeteuk confessed. Jennie stood there in shock. She looked confused.

That was the time
I felt a rage of jealousy.

Wait,
How can I like him?
He's my bully,
Or probably a friend,
With benefits.

I looked back at Leeteuk and Jennie. Leeteuk looked, sad. Jennie walked the opposite way with her friends, Lisa and Jisoo. Leeteuk looked at me and smiled quite sadly. He walked towards me and told me that we both should leave. Not leave like, leave the house, like, leave the park.

"Welcome back, sir!" Sylvi welcomed him.
"..."
"S- sir? Anything I said?"
"..."

Leeteuk said nothing. He told her after a while to take the day off. She didn't hesitate and left right away. She wanted to meet her family.

I went to Leeteuk's room and sat on the comfy bed. He later, came in and sat next to me. I was using his phone, his password was obvious. I mean, who else would name your password *ilovejennie* with a heart in the end. He'll probably change it later to *ihatejennie.*

He stared at his phone as I played it. He stared in shock as I killed 20 people in a row without dying once.

"You're good in this game." Leeteuk told me as he was playing the same game on his computer. I killed him like 13 times and he didn't even throw a punch on me. I chuckled and put his phone down. I went to the window again and looked out. It was sunny. He later then joined me. He looked out of the window and smiled.

He looked beautiful. Is it weird to call a man beautiful?

He looked at me with the same smile and shook my hand.

"Let's do this project, together."