7

"Let's do this project, together."

Yay! Finally some work to do. I ran to the bed and got out the project from my bag. Leeteuk was surprised to see how it fitted. I did some extra detailing and he wrote a script on what we should both say about the project. We both memorized our lines and we forget simple things.

Monday

I'm still living in Leeteuk's house. He doesn't want me to leave as he was lonely. He sent out Sylvie without thinking.

Then I woke up.

His hot breath on my face, our bare skins touching. What else COULDN'T be better. Now that we're living together. I'll be expecting this from now on, everyday.

"Yah, lovebirds. Wake up. School" Bella said. We both woke up and went our separate ways. Leeteuk changed in the bathroom and I changed in Bella's room. I wore something quite girlish but not Barbie girlish. He wore a simple yellow t-shirt and a light green jacket over it, denim pants and sneakers.

 He wore a simple yellow t-shirt and a light green jacket over it, denim pants and sneakers

You know what's better? Bacon and Eggs for breakfast! I devoured on the food. It was good, not better than my cooking, though.

Bella and I went to Leeteuk's car. I took the back seat and used my phone while Bella took the front seat as she kept asking Leeteuk some questions. What we both didn't know that there was a school play going on, and they're having auditions. As far as I've seen, Leeteuk is a great dramatist. And it's not that I'm not, it's just that I didn't want to audition.
And Leeteuk wants me to.
Don't forget Bella.

"Come on! It will be fun!" Said Leeteuk. I politely declined but then Bella told me the same thing. I wanted to go but I was afraid that I would be declined, and that would mean more bullying. But with Leeteuk on my side, would I need to worry?

Leeteuk auditioned first. Perfect as always. He got accepted. He smiled at me. Was it the first time I noticed that? I came next. I was frightened. I was nervous. I didn't move an inch. The judges wrote down on their papers and before they said next...

"Give her one more chance!"

A familiar voice said behind me. It was definitely another boy, but it wasn't Leeteuk, nor Heechul. I turned around to see-

"Donghae?!"

"Ne?"

"Is that really you?!"

"Ye."

I couldn't help but hug him tightly. He bent down and smiled widely. I missed him too much that it hurts. I looked at Leeteuk. His facial expression looked, weird.

"Okay fine, we'll give you one more chance,  just make it quick." The judges said. We acted as Romeo and Juliet. What's funny is that, the act was actually Romeo and Juliet , they also accepted both of us, don't worry.

"Leeteuk! This is Donghae!" I introduced Donghae to Leeteuk. "Is he your, uh, boyfriend?" Leeteuk asked. We both stared at him in confusion.
"He's my brother."

"Oh."

"Yeah, happy realization day."

Once the judges accepted and declined some people, they had to decide who's role should be who.

I'm referring the act to my story book, if it's wrong,  correct me.

Tyuzu was Rosaline
Mark was Lord Montague
Eunhyuk was Mercutio
Donghae was Benvolio
Sana was Lady Capulet
Rosé was Lady Montague
And Ryeowook was Count Paris

That left me and Leeteuk left.

"Mia for Juliet, and Leeteuk for Romeo!"

"WOOOOHOOOOOO-" A random person from the audience shouted. That was probably Bella somewhere in the crowd.

"Now disperse." One of the judge said.

Leeteuk and I stared at eachother. Donghae then joined. "What's this awkwardness? You two like eachother or what?" Donghae asked.
We both stared at him.

"NO!"

After classes

"Yah, Donghae, we uh..." I stuttered. I wanted to tell him that we were living in Leeteuk's house but I was too shy to say it. "We're living in Leeteuk's house!" Bella shouted from behind. She embraced Donghae in a tight hug. I chuckled. I went into Leeteuk's car but someone stopped me mid way. "Yah what?" I scowled. I looked at the person. It was Leeteuk.
"Can you come with me for a second?"

I stared at him. What was he up to? Does he like another female? "I told Bella to drive Donghae home." He told me. He was right. The car left without us. "Yeah, sure, but when you said Bella was to drive Donghae home, it sounded awfully weird."

He brought me to the park where we met up with Jennie. We walked around and fed the pigeons without talking. Why would he take me here if we wouldn't talk?

That's when we came to a dead end.

"Uh, Mia?" Leeteuk said.
"Yes, I know, we're in a dead end. Let's just-"
"No, uh. I have something to tell you."

I stared at him. What did he want to say?

"I- uh- like you..."

I stared at him in shock.

"I- I know it's just so sudden, it's just-"

"No, stop."

This time, he stared at me.

"Okay, firstly, you say that your dream girl was Jennie, yes, I felt a rage of jealousy. But now you're telling me you like me now?" I scowled. His face turned from happy to sad in just a matter of seconds. I pitied him right away.

"O- of course I like you, it's just that, it's so, so sudden" I confessed. Oh god, wrong move. Leeteuk looked up at me and smiled.

"I knew you'd fall for that."

leeteuk stole all my uwus. police, that's the man