4

"Meet me here, same place, without Heechul"

Those were the words Leeteuk said before he turned his back on me and left.

"What did he say?" Heechul asked. I shrugged, pretending not to know. Heechul looked back at Leeteuk and we went our separate ways.

7:00 PM

I walked down the stairs without Bella knowing. She was sound asleep so I didn't have to worry. I opened the door and stepped out. I walked to the place where Leeteuk told me to meet him and waited. 2 minutes had passed and yet, I still couldn't see him.

A car pulled up.

Is that Leeteuk?

Speak of the devil.

Yes it is.

"Annyeong, jagiya..." He said. I nodded. "Now what did you want to tell me?" I asked. "You'll probably think me of an idiot for this but-." He stopped mid way. Does he not trust me to keep secrets?

"I like this girl, whom you probably know who it is."

I was shook. The reason why he acts cold is because he liked her? I agreed to help him, I just needed the important details.

"She has long, black hair. She has a nice and kind personality. She's sometimes smart but also a loner. I want to help her but, I'm afraid when I ask her out, she'll say no. Can you help me?" He asked. I thought of it for a while. Everything he said described me except for the smart personality. It's definitely not me then.

I agreed. He smiled and shaked my hand. His hands felt soft. Has he put some hand cream on it or something? Or is it just me?

We both went our separate ways. When I entered my house. I had a warm greeting of Bella, with such messy hair, slapping me in the face. "Yah! What was that for?!" I shouted. "I was worried, Mia! For thinking you were killed! What were you thinking?! You know that there's a serial killer on the loose and you went out, without my permission, and went to talk with Leeteuk? Are you kidding me?!" Bella scolded me. I looked down and walked to my room and slept.

8:00 AM

Beep Beep
Beep Beep
Beep Beep
Beep Beep

My alarm rang. "Saturday, Saturyay!" I said as I rose up from my bed. Bella glared at me as if I did a serious crime and she promised not to tell anyone. She got up and went down to the kitchen. I stayed in my room and checked the messages in my phone.

Leeteuk: Hi, Mia

Leeteuk: How was last night?

Leeteuk: Haha, I couldn't bear to stop and see your face when Bella scolded you!

Leeteuk: Yah, make sure you message me when you wake.

...

Mia: What's up with the sudden personality change?

I decided to delete that before he could see it

Leeteuk: Isn't it bad to change your personality for a time being? I'm still your friend with a benefit, no?

He saw the message.

Mia: No, it's because I'm not used to itttttt

Leeteuk: haha so funny

Mia: Do I really have a sense of humor?

Leeteuk: no, it's called sarcasm.

Mia: Ugh, whatever.

Leeteuk: 'whats up with the sudden personality change?'

Mia: sTOP TEASING ME!!!

Leeteuk: okay, mom.

Mia: good job.

"MIA COME DOWN." Bella called for breakfast. I went down, leaving my phone in my room. It was bacon and eggs. Yum!

Bella was prepared to go to her other part time job while I was left here, alone. I promised her that I wouldn't go anywhere. She nodded and left.

I ran back to my room and chatted with Leeteuk

Leeteuk- 2 Deleted Messages

Mia: What were those?

Leeteuk: None of your business.

Mia: Bella's gone for the whole half day. Care to talk?

Leeteuk: same here. and ok

Mia: You have a sister?

Leeteuk: Yes, she left for America.

Mia: Oh, thats- sad

Leeteuk: ikr :)

Mia: How can you keep a straight face while saying that? Don't you like your sister?

Leeteuk: not much.

Mia: I'll be gone for now. I gotta do homework.

Leeteuk: k bye

I put down the phone. I heard the door knock.

I went down and answered it.

Bella doesn't come home early.

I opened the door.

It wasn't Bella.