Chapter 9

"You want me to act like I'm getting possessed and freak out the guys" I said with a knowing face. "BINGO" he yelled while turning into a parking spot at tinder greens. "I am 100% in" I said as he turned off the car and gave Colby a high five. We got out of the car and went inside. We both ordered our food and drinks and at this point we were just waiting for our food to come in. "How's Brennen, have you talked to him" I asked Colby looking into his eyes. "He's better, he's still pissed off though" he said shaking his head "he has a bad temper" he said looking down at him hands. "You seem disappointed, what's wrong" I asked playing with my rings. "I've know Brennen forever and I just" he said then looked up at me with his bright blue eyes "I feel like he's changing and it really sucks" he finished. "What do you mean" I asked him then our drinks came in so he paused for a moment. "Thank you" I told the waitress. "I feel like Brennen and I are fading you know, we used to be Brennen and Colby, Brolby" he giggled a little bit, "but now that he is doing his food channel and traveling and stuff, he has changed" "I'm sorry" I said sipping on my big red. "Sasha I don't know what has gotten into him" he said putting his hands on his head and sounded a little emotional. I grabbed his hand and held it saying "Colby, he is growing up and your growing up, ok, things will change. Your gonna have new friends, like me, and he's going to have new friends. Y'all will grow apart eventually and you won't even realize it. You just have to live in the present moment and make the best of what you have right now." he looked up at me and let go of my hand. "You are right, but it still sucks" he said pushing fluffing up his hair and sighing. Then our food came out.

*time skip*

When we were done eating Colby payed for the food and we both got back in the car. "You want to do the prank tonight" he asked me starting the car. "Sure" I said buckling up "we can go get some fake blood to make it even scarier" he said pulling out of the parking lot. "Good thinking ma dude". I said pointing to my head. He turned on the radio and we drove to party city to get some edible fake blood for the prank.

Traphouse Gang GC

Colby- hey guys I'm going to film a ouija board video tonight who can come

Sam- I'm in

Jake- sure

Corey- I'm not coming sorry

Aaron- I'll come but I'm not playing

Sasha- I'm in

Colby- you sure Sasha

Jake- ya last time you did something haunted it didn't go well

Sasha- nah I'll do it

Colby- ok...

"Perfect" Colby said winking at me.

*time skip*

When we were done at party city and drove home it was already late so we set up everything in the garage. "WHATS up guys and welcome BACK to my channel" Colby yelled making me jump. "Every time damn it" I said and Colby laughed. "What's up fuckers it's Sasha" I said while giggling and falling down laying on Colby's lap. "Today we are going to be pranking the guys using Sasha" he said and I cut him off sitting up straight "YA GUYS GO SUBSCRIBE TO ME" I said laughing at myself. "We are going to use this ouija board" he said holding up the board "to trick the boys into thinking Sasha is getting possessed, the last video some crazy shit happened with her, if you haven't watched it go watch it right now, but since some spooky shit happened to her already she is the perfect actress for this prank" "yes sir" I said pulling my legs up and slapping my ass. Colby giggled and looked at the camera in a disgusting way making me laugh really hard and roll around. "The guys will get here in a couple of minutes from the gym so we will see y'all in a bit" I finished up the intro "y'all" Colby said in a really forced southern accent making fun of me "HEY" I said smacking him. We ended the intro and waited around for the guys to get here and when they did we all went into the garage where everything was set up. Colby said the fake intro and we all put our fingers on the board. "Are there any spirits here" Colby asked looking straight at the board. I waited a little bit then started making random movements with the board. "YO WHAT THE FUCK" Sam yelled a little. "This isn't a good idea" Jake said under his breath. "One more time are there any spirits here" I asked the board. Colby waited a little then slowly moved it towards yes. "Ok who is fucking with this" Jake asked while nervously giggling. Everyone denied it was them. "What is your name" Sam asked. Colby spelt out axelene and every one started trying to pronounce the name. "Are you a good spirit?" Jake asked Colby jerked it over to no which was right in front of where I was sitting. "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled then jerked my head a couple times and then looked into the distance in a blank stare. "Sasha are you okay" Sam asked I just kept looking over in the distance. Everyone turned to look where I was Looking at and that's when I put a bottle of blood in my mouth then put it back in my pocket super quickly. When they looked back at me I kept staring and started oozing the blood out of my mouth. Everyone jumped and got up away from me except Jake. "WE HAVE TO END THIS" he said scrambling to put his hands on the board and looking at the other boys with wide eyes as if he was mad they wouldn't end it, I decided to have a little fun by grabbing his hand and look straight into his eyes. "Hey Axelene person, thing let her go" he said looking at me "please" he said under his breath. "That can't happen" I groaned out. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" Sam said trying to walk over to us. "No" I groaned digging my nails into Jake " or this boy will die" "Sasha I know you are in there somewhere come on, you can fight this" Jake said tearing up a little. "She's gone boy, don't make this any harder then it needs to be" I wheezed out. I blinked really hard then let go of Jakes hand "Jake I'm so sorry help me, its Sasha" I said crying a little then tensed up. "COME ON END THIS COLBY" Jake yelled. "What if it is trying to tell us something important" Colby said "Sasha and I are on the fucking line this needs to stop Colby " Jake said getting up and grabbing Colby by the shirt then yanking him towards the board. Sam agreed and the guys put their hands on the board. Jake grabbed my hand and put it on the board too since I was part of it. They said the good bye and I started flinching really bad and when they were finished I collapsed into Colby's lap coughing out more fake blood. I started pretending to cry and Jake yanked me out of Colby's lap and into his arms. "Sasha are you okay" he said over my shoulder squeezing me into him. "You.." I started saying, "what" Sam and Aaron yelled at the same time. "You should have SEEN THE LOOK ON YALLS FACES" I yelled out letting go of Jake and dancing around with Colby. "WELCOME TO THE, NEW, IMPROVED, PRANK WARS" Colby yelled pointing at the boys one by one. Jake had a really pissed look on his face and walked out of the room. "Jake its a prank" I said trying to drag him back in but he just jerked away from me saying "I can't believe you that wasn't cool Sasha" then slamming the door shut. Everyone was looking at him worried, including me.