Chapter 12

When we got downstairs there he was sitting on the couch. My foot hit the floor too hard making Todd look over at me and stand up. "Can I talk to you" he asked me, Colby was sitting next to him and had a confused look on his face. "Sure" I said walking over to him, "let's go to the garage" he said walking away. I followed him then Jake followed me. Todd looked back at Jake and said "alone maybe" Jake looked at me to see if was ok with it and I nodded. Jake walked over and sat by Colby while Todd and I went to the garage. When I got in Todd showed me a picture from Instagram

@ todderic_

"I still wear your jacket" he told me and took the phone away from me

"I still wear your jacket" he told me and took the phone away from me. I looked up at him, "ok" I said. "I know, I'm a dick, and I fucked up but I really am sorry, you are great" he tried apologizing "if you would like to, can I have a second chance?" I looked down at my feet. "Todd you have no idea do you" i asked him "Sasha I'm sorry I'm different now" he yelled "Todd you fucked me up, I don't know what love is anymore, because of YOU" he grabbed my shoulders really hard "Todd stop your hurting me" I yelled "SASHA I SAID IM SORRY WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO DO I NEED YOU NOW" he yelled at me. "TODD don't you see yourself, it's over" and right after I said that he pushed me on the floor. It shocked me so I just let him. I got up and walked over to him punching him in the face making his cheek bleed. "Sasha you really want to go there. You know I heard about you're last ex and I understand him now" he said wiping the blood off and grabbing the front of the jacket I was wearing. He pulled me up against him and kissed me. "TODD STOP WE ARE DONE" he slapped me and kissed me again. I tried getting away from him but I couldn't. He took off my jacket leaving my in just my bra then started pulling at it too but before he exposed anything Jake bursted through the door. "JAKE HELP" "SASHA" he yelled running over to me and pushing Todd off of me. Colby heard Jake and ran in as well. "WHATS GOING ON" he asked I put Colby's jacket back on frantically and scooted over to the side shaking. Jake pushed Todd on the floor and stood on him so he couldn't get up. "what the fuck dude" Jake said kicking him. Colby came over and hugged me really tight "hey it's okay, it's all okay Sasha" he said over my shoulder. Jake kept kicking and punching him until he was out of it. "Now leave and never come back" Jake said getting off of him and coming over to me and Colby hugging. Colby got out of the way and Jake hugged me. "Sasha I am so sorry It was a bad idea I should have never..." "it's ok" I squeaked out cutting him off. Todd got up and ran out of the door "all of y'all are psycho" he yelled then slammed the door shut. Colby walked out to make sure that Todd left and Jake let go of me. "God I'm so sorry this was a bad idea. I don't know what I would do if something happened to you, I love you" he said under his breath "I don't think I'm capable of love" I said back looking at my feet. He lifted up my chin and said "you sure" and kissed me. He let go and I grabbed his face and pulled him back in. I let go them told him "Jake I'm not worth it, I'm not worth this" "hey" he said putting his hand on my cheek "you are absolutely trucking amazing" he said in a country voice through a laugh. I laughed too and said "but seriously" "I'm not letting you win this you are perfect" he said walking out. When he walked out Colby walked in "is he being serious with you" he asked "what do you mean" "like is he not making a joke every two seconds" "I mean not really" "he really loves you" I scrunched up my eye brows. "Has he told you" he asked "well ya" I said "damn, I called it, he really loves you, he doesn't do any of that with anyone else" he said walking back out. I blushed and followed him out.

*time skip*

After everything happened I went over to the game room and played Mario cart with Jake Colby and Corey. The whole time Corey was yelling at us, Colby was talking about how hot princess peach is, Jake accused us of cheating, and I kept winning first place. Xepher called me and asked if I needed a ride home so I said yes and she picked me up. "Hey mike told me that Colby told him that Todd came over, were you not going to tell me" "I didn't think it was an issue Colby and Jake took care of it" "Sasha, you still should have called me, I'm your best friend" she yelled at me. She stopped the car at my apartment. "Xepher I'm..." she cut me off "get out" I started tearing up and threw myself out of the car and ran inside. All I could think was 'did I just loose my best friend' I flopped down on my couch and pulled up the Sam and Colby video from a while ago I was in and watched it back laughing my ass off. It inspired me to make a video myself. I sat up the camera and started filming "WHATS UP FUCKERS ITS SASHA. Today I'm going to react to edits and memes you made of me. I don't know why you guys chose me but thank you? Anyways let's get this shit rolling" I started the intro. All of the edits were either a ship edit of Jake and I or Colby and I so it took me a while to find one to react too. The first one that was appropriate was one that started off with Jake running screaming my intro then turned into the porn hub intro making me wheeze.