Chapter 10

"I CANT BELIEVE YALL" Sam yelled hugging me. "Did you guys really think I would just let her go on like that. I would have ended it as soon as things got real" Colby said laughing, "I don't know dude" Sam said letting go of me. "That was intense, I was ready to die" Aaron said from the corner of the room. "Aaron you didn't even try to help" I said laughing "I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL GONNA DIE I WAS IN SHOCK" he yelled then giggled a little. Colby gave me his jacket so I could take my shirt full of fake blood off. We finished up the video then I ran out to Jakes room. I walked in and Jake was sitting on his bed with his face in his hands so I went up to him. "Jake I'm fine, I'm here, it's Sasha" I said trying to hug him. He just shouldered me. "Jake it's just a prank, I'm ok" I said getting up. He took his face out of his hands and pulled me down into a hug. "Are you fucking kidding me, just a prank? I thought I lost you" he said tearing up. I hugged him back and he leaned back on the bed still hugging me."Do you know what that did to me Sasha" he said under his breath, "Jake I don't know, your overreacting , its JUST me..." he cut me off "ITS NOT 'JUST' YOU" he said pushing me off of him. "ITS YOU... YOU, your Sasha and I, I guess, i don't know, you know, I just, I love you" he yelled out. I paused. He paused. It was like the world paused itself. "I mean, I didnt, you," Jake started studdering. "You love me" I asked trying to put the peices together. "I mean" he laid down on his stomach with his face in a pillow. "I didn't want it to come out like this but" he said through the pillow. He got up and walked out of the room but I stopped him by grabbing his right arm. I spun him around to me and in spite of the moment I kissed him. Yup. You read that right. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my hands on the back of his head. We kissed. When we let go Jake smiled and said "you taste like fake blood" i pushed him a little and giggled out "shut up" he pulled me back up against him using Colbys hoodie and kissed me again. When he let go of me I heard a familiar voice "oh my god" I spun around to see Xepher looking at us with her jaw wide open. I ran twords her and shut the door behind me. "XEPHER" I yelled "Sasha i came to say that Mike and I and back together but looks like you have news for me as well, when were you gonna tell me" she asked standing with her arms crossed. "I don't like him, we are not together" I said to her, "I know you like him, you wouldn't have made out with him if you didn't, you didn't even kiss anyone of your exes with that much passion except for T..." I cut her off, "Dont bring him up", then she shot her brows up "don't fucking hurt him, you know you like him, don't tell him you don't. Jake doesn't like anyone and him liking you is a rare thing, you will crush him if you say you don't like him" she said walking out and down the stairs. "Make up your mind Sasha" she yelled out to me as soon as she went out of the door. I punched the wall and said "fuck" under my breath. "What" Colby said hugging me from behind, "I don't know if I can say" I said pushing him off of me. "Hey are you okay" he asked with a worried look on his face, I patted his back "just need to make a decision" I said then jogged downstairs. I ran out of the house into the backyard and sat next to the pool. I ripped off Colby's jacket because I had a sports bra on and I took off my pants that had spandex underneath. I went over to the hot tub and jumped off the edge into the pool. When I got back up to the air I saw Jake over on the other side of the pool taking his shirt off. He jumped and splashed water on me making me screech a little bit. I sat on the edge of the pool and started playing with the water using my dangling feet. He swam up next to me and sat on the edge as well. "Sasha" he said but I cut him off "Jake I know where this is going and I don't know. I just, Xepher brought up a point and I'm trying to figure all of this out, lets not make this any weirder then it needs to be" I was referring to her saying I have philophobia. I have to find out sooner or later or we will loose everything. Jake put his arm around my shoulder. "Take your time, Sasha okay" he told me. "Your a great guy, you are, I just have some thinking to do" I told him "you can talk to me S, ok, you can tell me anything and I won't judge, look at ME" he said laughing "I'm a mess if I judge you, there is always a way to judge me back." he laughed making me laugh too. "I just don't know if I can explain without hurting you" I said looking down at my feet. "Oh come on baby, you can't hurt me" he said pushing me in the water. I came up for breath and said "who was basically crying over me earlier because of a prank" his face got red and he said, "touche" getting up and turned to walk inside, but I got out of the pool quickly and tackled him back into the pool. We were play fighting and he was pretending to drown me. When I came up for air I saw someone by the door. Someone familiar. Him. The person I didn't want to see in another million of years. The name I didn't want to hear ever again. The person that broke me a long time ago. The reason i'm so afraid to fall for someone. My ex, Todd.