Chapter 11

I wiped my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things but sure enough there he was. "Whats up Todd" Jake yelled as I slowly went underwater and swam around and behind Jake. "we need to talk" I whispered in his ear when I surfaced. I swam to the edge and got out of the pool wrapping a towel around me ignoring the elephant in the room. when I dabbed myself off and put my hair in the towel I put Colbys jacket back on and started walking to the door to inside. when I walked past him I tried really hard not to look at him and to be stealthy but he noticed me. he grabbed my sleeve pulling me to face him. I looked up at him right into his eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes that I fell in love with the first time I saw them. "Sasha" he asked under his breath. I jerked away from his grip and rushed inside. I basically ran over Colby who was trying to make his way out of the house I was trying to get inside so fast. I jogged up the stairs and straight into Jakes bedroom. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" I said slapping the wall after every cuss word. When I was done I put my back on the wall and slip down sitting with my face in my knees and my arms wrapped around my legs. "what am I going to do, why is he here" I asked to myself. The door opened and I darted my eyes up. "Whats up" Jake asked me "Why is he here" I practically yelled. "Hey hey are you okay" he said sitting criss cross apple sauce straight in front of me. "NO why is he HERE" I asked again, "Todd does vlogs and stuff here, he's a friend of ours, why". I put my hands on my face trying to get the courage to tell Jake what happened. "Jake, Todd is my, ex" I blurted out looking up at him, "He is the reason I have trust issues, he is the reason I don't think I can fall in love again and why I stayed with that abusive ex Brennen beat up" I said tearing up a little. Jake scooted over next to me and I laid on my back on him. "Sasha, its okay" he said taking the towel out of my hair and playing with it. "Jake you don't understand, what he did, is so fucked" I said "so fucked" I repeated under my breath. "What did he do" he asked, I ignored him standing up. "It doesn't matter" I said wiping my eyes and nose. "It obviously does Sasha" he said getting up and walking over to the door blocking it. "Get out of my way Jake" I said really aggressively "Sasha, I want to help you, I really do, but your going to have to trust me and tell me" he practically yelled at me. "We are going to get into arguments and we are going to say things we don't mean but I have a good feeling we can make this work for the better" he said then grabbed my hand. "Jake..." I said but he cut me off, "I am not letting you out until you tell me" he said crossing his arms and letting go of my hand. I groaned and crossed my arms too "you know, you're cute when your mad" he said through a giggle. "shut up" I said while laughing, I rolled my eyes "Fine, I'll tell you. Back in high school, senior year. Todd came up to me in the cafeteria saying he was new to the school so I let him sit with us. one thing led to another and we started dating. We dated for two years and I actually felt love for the first time ever. Real love. I told him I loved him and he ignored me. He never said anything back but I gave him time to figure things out. Everyday we got closer and closer and I fell in love with him more and more. About three weeks after we were at my place and i got really drunk but he stayed sober. one thing led to another and we fucked. The next day I woke up and he was gone, I text him and no answer, I even called him. I went to our favorite place to have coffee down here and I saw him with another girl and heard him say he loves her. She was Corrina, my ex best friend. They had been together the whole time we had been talking. I broke down and realized the more you trust and love someone the easier it is for them to walk out of your life and break you." I told him tearing up. He dropped his arms and we both stood up and hugged. I broke down into tears on his chest, "How can someone do that to a person, I truly loved him. I still love him. he's the first person I have ever felt loved with" he shushed me and rocked me back and forth hugging me. He let go and used his thumb to wipe the tears off of my face. "Hey, you can get through this S, you're stronger than this." he said to me then kissing my forehead. when he finished kissing my forehead he put his forehead on mine and looked into my glassy and red eyes. I kissed his lips softly then hugged him again. "I don't deserve you Jake" I whispered in his ear, "Oh but you do" he said lifting me up and standing up straight. I wrapped my legs around him trying to support myself. "Why are you so good to me" "I can't be good to you?" "No what have I done to make you like me, I'm just Sasha" I asked while pulling my face away from his shoulder looking into his eyes. "I don't know but, you're Sasha. I just want to cuddle with you then kick your but in video games and see you rage and throw things and get mad for the stupid things, then see your face when the postmates arrive and you look at it like its your true love even though its just food" he said making me snort laughing and he laughed too "your goofy and unique and perfect and funny and like I said before I don't just like you, I love you" I smiled really hard and dug my face into his shoulder again. "lets go talk to Todd, come on ill be right beside you" he said putting me down. "fine" I groaned rolling my eyes. "that's the Sasha I know" he said smirking and walking out of the room.