Ch2

A's POV-

Before the date , Patrick, James and V were like you need to look good . You are going out with Nick you need to look beautiful and I was like no . I didn't get ready and after some time they gave up. We usually used to hang out at V's place but today it was mine due to the "date". I could hardly believe that he was going to come and there was going to be a date. I thought it was just for fun .

I was having fun hanging out with people. But then it was my door bell .

"There some boy for you A!" Shouted my sister . I went down and there he was Nick . And before I climbed down the full stairs , I ran and went up before he saw me .

I entered my room and these 3 people were gone . They left from the back door. When I needed them the most and my music was in full volume . They planted it . They left with playing the music so it doesn't seem like there was anything.

I heard a knock at my door and a voice came-
" Are you good? Shall I come in ?" Asked Nick

" Umm . Wait I am opening up. " I screamed
I just moved all my clothes from my bed to a chair and turned down the volume of the music . I just couldn't remove anything which I didn't want people to see but ofcourse V , P and J saw it as they suddenly came .

Nick entered - " Sorry . I couldn't wait longer your younger brother was all over me ."

As he looked up. He looked suprised and was lurking around my room , when I had to drive off my brother .

" If you do not go I am telling your girlfriend that you called her a bad girl !!!" - I told my brother

" She is not my girlfriend and don't tell her or else she will get mad ." - he tried to convince me.

" Then leave me and...." I glanced and Nick and said ," my friend alone ."

" This is the first time I am hearing you calling me your friend !" Said Nick .

" Gee. You must feel that you are on top of the world " I made a sarcastic comment and Nick gave me a mocking look.

" Why aren't you ready ?" Asked Nick

" I thought you were joking and even if you are not what is in it for me ?" I replied

" You get be with one of the coolest boys " - Nick

" I don't want to!" I said to him cutting off so that he stops but he didn't ...

" And with a person with amazing heart and soul"- Nick

I chuckled at the a reason to go out with him . I can't even think that I have to
going out with Nick ( disgusting) .

*****************************************
You probably are thinking why is it disgusting to go out with him. It is because he is the most famous one and I do not like the attention that much because it draws stupid and fake people around us which is not at all what I want.

My sister called me downstairs so I asked him to stay up and then he said, " Alone in my not agreeing date's bedroom. Niceee."

Such a big schmuck and I pulled him downstairs with me.

" Where are you going ?" asked Kaira, my elder sister. She is two years elder than me.

"I am not going anywhere !" I said giving side looks to Nick, who was looking all over the house.

" Well, the boy said you are going on a date ."

"The boy is dumb and I am not going. "
At this Nick jumped into the conversation which I didn't need him to be a part of.

"Look Kaira. You know that she is weird and I am giving a chance to out with ME! So she has a golden opportunity but she says she is not going to use it ."

" You know my sister !"

"Who doesn't !? She is amazing and sweet. She is an extrovert, who talks to all people nicely. By the way, are you adopted cause you are nothing like her."

"OMG. I feel the same way but according to the birth certificate, she is my own sister. " Said the great Kaira.

With the biggest smirk I have seen, Nick said, " If you want I can take her out on a date !"

"Sure why not !" Said Kaira

"Whaaat! You are suppose to say no. "

"I am not going to ."

"Fine. But I will pick the place and nobody will know about this. And I will get the history notes of Brandon ."

"So many clauses. "

"Yeah. So what do you say Nick? " I hoped he would say no because Brandon only gives notes to his friends and he doesn't know I exist.

Nobody can know this ever happened and knowing this is quite possible as everybody knows where he goes and does stuff.

"Okay " And after hearing this my whole world fell down and I was sad but happy to get history notes.

" Well then let's go! " I said

" You can't come like this !" Nick exclaimed

" Why? "

" I have a reputation to keep "

I gave the most disgusting look and then went to change. I hate everything single thing from the point he said okay.

-arpita_jhajharia