Ch-8

A's Pov:-

So after that dimwit said those words and cut the call I have been getting a glare from Nick and a cold look from the boys. There were four boys in front of me. Mason James , Xaviers Carrington , Ray ( uhhh I don't know his surname ) and a guy whom I have no idea about. So these three guys are practically the 'BAD BOYS' or the popular ones. There group includes Nick and all the cheerleaders and all. Basically cliche shit !

I cleared my throat and looked and Nick .

"How do you know him? "

"He goes to our school and he is my friend since the start of 11th grade. You probably know him as he said. "

I don't know but I emphasized on knowing him and after hearing it Nick relaxed even the guys sat down at our table.

Aunt Claire came, "What would you like to order?"

I looked at her and she winked. Why the hell did she wink?

I turned around and saw that many people from school are here. Damn I am going to die and by Mistake I locked eyes with the 'bitch ' or 'queen bee' or whatever .

She eyed me and I was already so mad I just wanted to get some notes and now the person who didn't know my existence seemed like wanted to rip off my head!

"Be careful!"

She mouthed. I shivered and suddenly a hand came and my turned to see a concern look flashing on Nick's face.

"What happened?"

Should I tell him?

No , no I don't want to make a mess. And I'm pretty sure it will end in a mess soon.

"Nothing " I said carelessly.

" Don't hide it. Just say it. I promise I won't do anything bad. "

"Promise?"

"Promise."

" First off, yayyyy we quoted Fault in Our Stars. Secondly, not that huge fan but one can dream of doing it." By the end of this sentence curiosity was radiating off but everyone chuckled and shook their head.
I think everyone forgot about it so I just gave them a smile , but life's a bitch.

"You can't get away with it what happened?"

"Damnnn you are whipped" the guy I don't know said and suddenly I turned my head with the shock.

Whipped? He likes me ? How can this be possible we just met? I mean I know him cause he is like the Golden Boy and pretty famous. But he didn't know me before the dare.

Dare reminded me about that dimwit Adam.

Adam. I needed to check the times for the match. The match yeah! It is a football or soccer match. I play football but Adam know it. Kaira , my little brother Jay and Adhiraj , my twin brother and no one else .

So yeah ! And I'm pretty great at it . Not to brag. *wink*

Kaira's Dad taught me. So Kaira and me are not siblings but cousins ...... sort of. Kaira's Dad is my mom's brother. My Dad was busy with business and my mom thought that he will not be glad that she had twins which is a boy and girl. So my brother, Adhiraj gets the whole property.

Well you can say that I'm freaking rich but my life's messed up! Adam knows about it. V and Patrick knew about it until they wanted to be recognised and be popular ----

Suddenly a warm hug brought me back. I looked Nick is hugging me and awkwardly I just wrapped my hand don't know what to do.

"You get lost in your thoughts and I think I'll bring you back like this." I could feel his smirk. "Why did you shudder?" He whispered.

My body on fire don't know what happened but pretty sure that my stomach doesn't have butterflies instead it has elephants.

"London Star said be careful!" I said in a hushed tone. I know the queen bee. She knows about me as she is one of my dad's good friends daughter. She always uses it against me and I think my life would be screwed now. I can feel it.

My whole world shattered when I knew that my dad knows I always thought he didn't.

And then Adam found me and I found him. God! It looks like he is my soulmate.

Hahaha XD

But actually he is superrrrr rich that is why he understands.

"Don't worry no one is ever going to hurt you, I promise. " Nick said pulling back and looking into my eyes.

I didn't forget about this being a dare, but the sincerity was making me happy so I mumbled 'okay' and turned back to see 5 pair of eyes on us.

-arpitajhajharia

****************************************
Hey guys!

Nice to see you !

Sorry for the super late update. I have been trying to do an update but couldn't due to this stupid exams.

Tell me what you think about this situation? Is Adhira making the right choice ?

Hope to meet you soon again!

Your friend whose exams are finally over ,
Arpita J