Ch4

A's POV-

That was it. My date had officially started. I went inside the shaw's. I hang out over there quite often so I know people from my school don't come here.

As soon as I entered. I saw this same place I love and have been loving forever. I was wearing a black dress which was till my knees. They hugged my stomqch but then they were loose from the bottom. My hair was falling on my back. They were straight with a bit of curls in the end. As for makeup I was wearing only eyeliner because I felt irritated with much makeup and had black heels on. I had a camera shaped sling in which I had my phone and a power bank cause I will need it as Iphone's battery drain so fast. There was also a handkerchief which was forced by my sister to keep if there was a scene in which Nick got his hand hurt and I had to cover it up. What the actual Hell! That's all I thought.  No no I also thought that where does she think we are going to a war field! After she said this I just rolled my eyes in response what more could I have said.

As I entered with absolutely thinking every possible thing, I was welcomed and the bell rang. I turned and Aunt Claire was in a shock and said, " Hot stuff coming through huh! Are you the reason for this crowd ?" At this I looked around to see a normal amount of crowd but , I got the reference as I was wearing a dress and looking good in it.

" Not her. But me. Hey, I'm Nick and I am out on a date with A! "

"Uhh, A? He knows your name ?" - Aunt Claire

" No... no, He doesn't even know my name. He heard Kaira calling me by A so he just thought that it is my name . " - I explained with awkward laugh , I don't know why did I laugh and I could see the look on Nick's face with a smirk that he is going to ask all about it. I just ignored his smirk.

" Well... Okay. Where are you going to sit ma'am?" Asked Aunt Claire in a tone which she uses with customers and she also raised her eyebrows and winked. God! Kaira told her about my date! Shit dare date I corrected myself only.

Before I could say anything, Nick said " I want it to be in a ...."

I was irritated so I broke him and said " In the middle !"

He gave me a look and said "Corner. "

Then, I was shocked because many things can happen there. We had to sit in the corner. I was pissed but Nick was more than happy as he got what he wanted.

"Okay, so this is the place you hang. It's nice. I will come with my buddies here ." - Nick

"Firstly, you don't need to come here. And secondly, 'your buddies ' won't like this place I guess ." - A

" Oh I see. " with his schmuck smile he said

" Schmuck " - A

" Now tell me about yourself ." - Nick

" You tell me. I am not an interesting person ." - I said

"Okay, at least tell me your name ."- Nick with a sly smile. I knew he wasn't going to let it go.

" My name is Adhira " - I said rolling my eyes.

"Adhira. Nice. What does it mean? " - Nick

" Lightning. " - Adhira

"Then why does it be a problem I call you A ? " - Nick

" Well, my friends usually call me Bolt. " - Adhira

" Bolt !" And then he laughed. I gave him a look.

" Why Bolt? " Nick said trying to control his laughter.

" Cause according to them I am a lightning bolt ." -Adhira

" Uhhh.. may I ask why ?" - Nick

" No! " I said.

"What !?", Nick replied with a shock.

"You said may I ask so don't need to ask. As it is you know very much ."- Adhira

"Why do they call you Bolt, A? " He said with a smile to get me more pissed than I already am.

" Cause if you don't know me it's cool but when you get to know me, give you a shock as the lightning bolt gives. Done. You know it now you don't need to pretend to be interested . You can say about yourself ." - Adhira

" Well you are a mystery and I am interested in knowing what lightning bolt you will give me . And I will call you 'A' cause it will give others 'bolt' " Nick said with a smile as if he was doing something generous.

"Don't try this. It doesn't suit you ." After hearing this he rolled his eyes and said " Okayy. I get it I am bad but you have to tolerate me.You can't help it ."

At this point , I could help myself but think he is good guy who was just very popular.

Bringing me back from my thought was Aunt Claire, " What you two young dates would like to have ?"

-arpita_jhajharia