CH3

A's POV-

After getting ready I came down to see that Nick had vanished. I was shocked and happy.

" Don't be so happy. He is outside, waiting for you ." Said Kaira.

I went outside and there he had his bike out. Oh My God, that beauty I fell in love with it instantly. When I went there, he was texting and I just said, " Come on! Let's just complete this. "

He said while texting "Yeaah. Let's ro--"
And then he looked at me. " What now? Continue please " I said staring at my phone. When I looked up as there was no reply. I saw him looking at me. It was a different type of look. He didn't look at me like that before.

" Ummm... Is something wrong ?" I asked

"Uhh ... Nothing. Nothing... "

" Come on say it. I can take it ."

" You just look very beautiful and different. You never dress this way usually. You always wear jeans and a top and now--"

"Whaat ?! Now, what !? "

" And now you look different. "

" Uhhh...Thanks, I guess " I said putting my phone in my sling.

" So why don't you dress like this and you kept your phone. Wow "

" I don't dress this way because why should I. These are party wear dresses not daily like most of the popular girls wear. And it's not me most of the times. And yeah why is it shocking that I kept my phone ?"

" Ohhh... So your everyday look is the real you. Girls usually don't keep their phones inside. "

" I don't about the real me. And I believe I am different from others. "

"Okayyy. Let's roll. You don't want the helmet right and you want me to drive slow ?"

" Umm no I want the helmet and drive fast. I loveee bikes. "

" Oh, mann. You are turning out to be more like my kind of girl ."

At this I had a smile which was kind of like a blush . I don't know why and I tried to remove it as soon as possible.
" I saw that " He said with his smirk while he was looking in the rear view mirror .

" Shut up and drive !"

-arpita_jhajharia

***********************************
Hey Guys !
I know this is a short chapter but I had my exams.  Sorry for the late update also. And next chapter will be long I promise .

Your unknown friend,
Arpita J